Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Sorry guys, but I don't want you to be me my friends .

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Sorry guys, but I don't want you to be me my friends .

"Hi Nicolas from France. I ‘m Nik from Greece and I ‘m about your age (yes, we are both “old school players”).
    I would like to say that I ‘ll not accept (for 2nd )time your invitation to add you as a friend.
    I have no fence when 2 seasons before, in the Cup, you spotted my team and from qualifying rounds you were cheering for my opponents (anyway, I paid it back when you were played in the final with the guy who disqualified me in semi-finals and finally won the Cup). I don’t have any problem if you are a big token buyer or farmer. I ‘m too, but I ‘m a small one. I can buy only 1, not 10 agent/scout players per year. Ok, this game is for anyone. At the games of this season in Champions League, when I saw your team again, I believed we would meet somewhere at the end so I started to watch some of your games. If you understand this now, when I was watching your matches, I support your team because it was powerful and a 2% against you it was pointless. I ‘m really sorry that you lost in your semifinal (actually I found out how I would face your team in the final). If you want my advice, try to get involve with fast /power training. I know that you have the sources but I don’t know if you have the time.
    The reason that I will not accept you as a friend is that your team is to powerful, we are the same level, we are in the same server, we ‘ve already met 2 times so it’s very possible to be at the same league next season. If you don’t know it, search the forum. I don’t want a difficult league (I believe you don’t want either). I not only like playing the game but also want to win trophies. I ‘ll have a difficult Champion’s league, I ‘ll have another “mission impossible” Cup” and I have some work with training so I rather prefer an easy league. If you ‘re watching the forum and you ‘re interesting, after few seasons, maybe we ‘ll meet at Khris or t11 competitions. – send me pm.
    Hey Faqih from Zimbambwean, we played together in semi Champions League today. If you read above, for the same reasons I denied your invitation too. No fence guys, I invite you in my final, hope for some extra cheering for me.
    For the same reason, I denied the “add friend” invitations for you who we were met in some (small) bidding wars. Nothing to do with the lost/win auctions, nothing to do if you ‘re muslim or from Vietnam –just you have good, wealthy teams, we are in the same level/server and it’s very possible to meet in the next league or CH.L.
    To Erick from Panama, we’re playing in the same league. If you ‘re watching the forum : you find my facebook account and send me an add, but I will not accept it. No fence but it’s an account I made just for the game. Nothing interesting, few announcements of the game and some silly videos I have to share because of farming. I ‘m not a fan of f/b anyway. If you want something sent p/m.

Sorry if it was bothering to the rest of you my friends but that’s what I only thought to do.
    Hey, if you have a good team and a guy with the same lv/server and good team send you add friend invitation what would you do ?

p.s. I didn't post any photos but today I decide to add one of mine in my profile. Just to be little less anonymous
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Banned
    Till level 10... I was friend with many managers of my level but now I don't accept any request from same level managers...

But I hardly get any request since my friend list is full...
    Unfortunately there were my 2 friends ( who became friend because of Top Eleven ) who were the same level as mine... But since I tanked for 1 season they are now one level higher than me...

I like to add as friends the managers that buy my players, to see whats happening with ma old players
    for other reasons I usually accept. I tank 2 and play 2 so rarely I will stay in same level during lots of seasons... and if I am, or I tank and let him win, or I am on fire at 200% to compete like this season that I had a friend in the league and 7 teams of a better level.

There are 2 different point of view:
    1) If you want "easier" league and other competitions, then you won't add them in order to decrease chances of playing together next season. Question is then - where is fun if you play against robots/weak competition?
    2) You can add them if your competition is boring, though competition means more fun. It annoys me more when I loose against bot than against good rival. However, though competition = harder to win trophy

If you want friends just to receive packs, then add friends which are not from your level. I suggest to look for 3* player auctions, there is enough players from lower level and they certanly won't play against you.
    If you want your league to be fun, though then add strong players from same level.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 10-15-2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: grammar...
    jacks, Anna Martyniec and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    There is 2 different point of views:
    1) if you want "easier" league and other competitions, then you won't add them in order to decrease chances of playing together next season. question is then - where is fun if you play against robots/weak competition?
    2) you can add them if your competition is boring, though competition means more fun. It annoys me more when I loose against bot than against good rival However, though competition = harder to win trophy

If you want friends just to receive packs, then add friends which are not from your level. I suggest to look for 3* player auctions, there is enough players from lower level and they certanly won't play against you.
    If you want your league to be fun, though then add strong players from same level.
    Chapó, too we have to count that in higher levels the market don't have lots of players and another reason to add friends, is add friends of +3 levels to do offers for the 2* academy players hat they have every 12 days. For 8-10 tokens we can have an excellent player if the other accept the offer.

I was friend with many managers of my level
    Hey Sid, you didn't answer completely (or I didn't get it clearly), if a stronger (and more wealthy) manager same lv/server wanted to be friends what would you do ?

I usually accept
    Even with these conditions ?
    to see whats happening with ma old players
    yeah,I did it to 3-4 times

if you want "easier" league and other competitions
    No , I'm talking only for my league. As I said, Cup is too challenging , also CH.L. after rounds.
    I didn't have any bot teams this season , but previous seasons some bot teams were much better than humans.
    Anyway, I 'm only lv4 so the game is very interesting and I 'm still learning a lot.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-15-2014 at 10:18 PM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Chapó, too we have to count that in higher levels the market don't have lots of players and another reason to add friends, is add friends of +3 levels to do offers for the 2* academy players hat they have every 12 days. For 8-10 tokens we can have an excellent player if the other accept the offer.
    Same for selling. I had friend who bought few players from me through negotiations, but it was interesting because we were on same level, so if I've bought good player and he likes him, then I sell this player to him.
    I remember i've bought some young AM (Q50 or 51) worth around 7M for 1T and under 6M auction price. He saw that player same day and offered me 0T, I rejeceted, then he improved offer to 4 or 5T. Accepted, sold him for over 7M, earned money and few tokens in 2 days Most importan thing is that he wasn't nordgen, but i've bought nordgen Q54 for money I earned
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No , I'm talking only for my league. As I said, Cup is to challenging , also CH.L. after rounds.
    I didn't have any bot teams this season , but previous seasons some bot tams were much better than humans.
    Anyway, I 'm only lv4 so the game it's very interesting and I 'm still learning a lot.
    Cup and CL have nothing with your friends. Your cup opponents are apparently chosen according to average quallity of 14 best players from every team.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Even with these conditions ?

yea, no problem, is what I say, he won be on same level lots of seasons so I play with that. Too my old players go usually to lower level clubs, that in some seasons are in my level and doesn't matter

Cup and CL have nothing with your friends.
    This guy, Nicolas, we were together 2 seasons ago in Cup and now in CH.L., another friend, we became "friends" in CH.L. and the next season was in my league and another the opposite. So I believe he maybe in the same league, start buing agent-scouters from the first day and I 'll not have the time to develop my trainers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast