Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Sorry guys, but I don't want you to be me my friends .

for GOD sake who told u he will read it in this forum?
    just PM him in FB ... i did that .. not gonna be hard to find him
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    don't like f/b man
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I tried it once having a no friends league. Hated it. Very boring. Random lower quality teams. Got the Undefeated Achievement and every time I see it I think 'boring'.

If someone of higher Quality sends me a friend request I accept. If I want to change the shape of my friends list I add teams from the latter stages of CL.

I want to win but I don't need to win. I'd rather enjoy being second that be bored with 1st.
    I shall agree with that "Buffs".
    Had the same experience last season by sawing all my friend's list on the same league (number 3) as me, saying WT,,F? Played a very hard one, but won by 1 point difference on the last match. Had only 1 worthy opponent which I see being on the same league this season, I'll be damned :P

Been experimenting tactics in the 2 first matches so I started the league with a -6 points by losing these first 2 games.
    Finally found a winning formation so just about -4 against my rival after 6 matches. Winning all matches scoring 4-5 goals to 0 or 1 conceded. I guess I am very glad my training watching videos and reading forums carefully have some results.

Now 3rd in the league with 4 points behind my mighty rival, leading in the CL group, and waiting for an easy rematch against another opponent of a higher level in the CUP playoffs (1st game I won 1-4).

So just to brief my story (that could be an example for the youngsters) I was runner-up on my first 2 seasons with 3rd and 4rth place in the cup, and same ting in CL. Won the league in my third season , placed 4rth in CL, and 2nd in CUP. And now 3rd in League (still a long way to go to win this one as well) , leading group in CL, and almost qualyfied from the playoffs in CUP to the best 16 teams, hopefully a very good year.
    I must say that I haven't planned it but that could be the year of the triple crown , although it seems the hardest season so far.

My biggest issue is that for the second year I am the only team of 1 and 2 levels lower than all the rest of the teams and still winning the games win 4-0 5-0 or 1-4. I have to say it was quite frustrating to see that again when I first checked the quality of the teams.

Tanking is not an option for me. I fight all the seasons and all the games till the last second. I study a lot the forums , the games , my opponents and of course my team. This season is the most beautyfull and the hardest one for me as after all this studying during past seasons I finally understood how top eleven really works. Meaning that you have to rest your players in consecutive matches. Having the strongest 11 doesn't mean that they will be the best 11 that could have played the game.

About the regeneration of players I found out this year how important is to buy young players even with 1 or 2 stars lower. So this year for me is the reconstitution of my squad and selling at the last minute all the players I will be able to replace. That means the older ones and the ones that have their last year of contract.

This game is a beauty (and a beast as well) so my suggestion is be smart and fight all games and every season for the top. Believe me for me every game played in the Cup against stronger teams is really pushing my sensations to the limits, every goal scored or missed brings me strong feelings like living it from the pitch.

The beginning of a beautiful friendship

We 've met with Nicolas from France (Hiruma76 FC) in the Cup of lv2.
    When he spot my team as a top dog, he started to support my opponents in the games.
    I didn't do anything till the final, when I supported his oppo The team which disqualified me and finally won the Cup.
    Sorry guys, but  I don't want you to be me my friends .-1-lv2-cup-road-semi.jpg

Then, we 've met again in lv4, in the Champions League. He started the same again but this time I changed my tactic.
    I also watched his games and I was supporting him.
    Sorry guys, but  I don't want you to be me my friends .-2-lv4-champions-league-road-final.jpg

and then he sent me a friend request
    Sorry guys, but  I don't want you to be me my friends .-3-hiruma-request.jpg

but the problem was that he had a very strong team
    Sorry guys, but  I don't want you to be me my friends .-4-nicolas-lv4.jpg

yes, a T buyer who bought a lot of scout/list players
    Sorry guys, but  I don't want you to be me my friends .-5-nicols-lv4-2.jpg

so, I had to say no because I didn't want him in my league
    and then I started this thread.

Now, this season, lv11, we 've met again in Champions League
    Sorry guys, but  I don't want you to be me my friends .-6-hiruma-day-7.jpg

and he 's still buying scout/list players
    Sorry guys, but  I don't want you to be me my friends .-7-team-day-8.jpg

but this time, after day 3 where the leagues were created, I sent him friend request.
    He accepted and now we're friends
    Sorry guys, but  I don't want you to be me my friends .-8-friends.jpg

Sorry guys, but  I don't want you to be me my friends .-9-friendship-2.gif

no, my friend, only till the last day of this season

So is Nikolas also David Grizzle then?

So is Nikolas also David Grizzle then?
    David Grizzle, what has to do ?

They both have teams that specifically mention Rouen and their typing style is similar.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

They both have teams that specifically mention Rouen and their typing style is similar.
    really ? I didn't notice about Rouen
    but no, Nicolas is a much older player than D.G. and he is a scout/list buyer, not nordgen. If you watch carefully, you can recognize who are scouts and who are fast trainers. Also I think D.G. is from US .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123