Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Time to abandon my level30 team..advice needed

Better send to me your account details via inbox. Kthnxbye.
    BeckStar likes this.

Hi,I think that, after abandoning a level 30,if you started from level 1 again, I don't know if you should have the same will to rebuild all again for seasons and seasons.

i'm at level 19,next to get level 20,after 21 very intensive seasons.I don't know when I decide to give up,but,already now, I know I shan't restart with a new team.

There is other option!

For my experience with a 3* team, for 15 seasons, this is the Best way to save money. The Daily Sponsor is enought to pay wage, meaning your gate and merchandise money can be saved. Your academy players Will have enought quality for the team, dont need to buy so many players in the market, and everytime you sell them after 4/5 seasons or more, you make money.

About being competitive, dont expect to win many titles, but i won the CUP and still manage to qualify in top 4 a few times.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Dreamer
    Just sell as many players now as possible, the game will give you free old 3* players at the beginning of the next season that will only work for one.

Maximize your profits to make max cash so that you can rebuild your team again.
    Even if you only sign the weak academy spawn you can keep a team, selling players and never buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I cannot sustain my level 30 team without buying tokens
    Attachment 33703
    Attachment 33704
    I do not have enough money to renew contracts let alone buy players and I do not have enough tokens to go to the bank to keep this team going.
    My question is, is it best to go for a new team at level 1 (which I am reluctant to do) or a team at a slightly higher level. I don't fancy starting totally from scratch again. Any experience of this or advice would be welcome.
    I have just done this from level 27 and took over new team in level one for one of the these reasons, so i think it is best to go to level 1 coz if u go to higher level u will soon be back in trouble where u are now, one of my reservations about level 1 was doing the rebuild again but at least gives a challenge and something to do.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    Last season i wanned to abandon my team but i spent to much time with this team,to make stadium and everything else.I am at lvl 8(season 9) and last season i didnt promote so i tried again to fight for trofees.

But one thing i want to say,this game does not deserve to invest money on him.
    BeckStar likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, if you want the perfect career (1lv - 1st season - 1 league cup) you must start the first day.
    But if you start now, as the other said, you have an advantage taking some young players.
    You can find many young free agents, good trainers and spending 1 or 2 T as my example below.
    I remember myself when I started, I was afraid to hit free agents thinking that maybe they had problems with injuries or they were bad players thats why the other managers set them free ...LOL

Time to abandon my level30 team..advice needed-new-free-agents-1.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Nike?

Interesting, means victory, hm?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, it's a greek word. Nike (sports company) took it
    as IKEA took the greek word "OIKIA -οικία" meaning "house".
    as DEMOCRACY & AUTHORITARIANISM
    Celtic likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I remember some basics from school, specifically in words from Greek origin.

Thermos, hypo, endo, exo, enea, kilo, ergo, eco, pan, micro...

Coin collection in Portuguese: Numismática.

Many things: Miríade...

Most brought through Roman import, yeah, if not all. They took it to English too.

When something is being delayed forever, we say it will come by the "Calendas Gregas"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast