Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Anyone figured out training regime yet?

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    lol why are you warming up your players at the end of training, pistol? always start with warmup or stretching or both
    Warm-down

I've been selecting them at random because I'm not sure if there is a pattern in what order you train them

ah, yes, you don't know until you test it, and a warm down isn't a bad idea I've done some successful easy medium very hard medium easy trainings
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I did a small test with pass and shoot then warm up and done it in reverse there's no difference in training.

I think it's just balance and calculation atm.

I have not been able to do better than 3+2+3+3 bonus bars for 7.5% condition burn for 8 people. If anyone can do better, let me know. Change one drill, and the bonus bars drop.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Anyone figured out training regime yet?-image.jpg

The best I got.

Thanks... I'll give that a try. Best I was getting was full bars on all bonuses, but at 9.75% condition
    El Pistolero likes this.

You're welcome. I did it by accident really.

Pro
    Best result with high training (13,5%) was with warming up (blue) - sprint (blue) - pressure (green) - fast counters (red) - shooting (red). 12,78% in the end but all 4 classes 3 bars.
    Duncton likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Dreamer
    I've been looking at training in a different way. I uses this topic as a start:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ills-list.html

Still missing a few drills, but here's what I've come up with (I don't have the last one yet):

Anyone figured out training regime yet?-perfect-training.jpg

As it is, it isn't perfect in building towards bonusses (3-2-2-2 blue bars). What it does do:

- It trains all attacking, defensive, physical and 5/10 GK skills.*
    - It's leaning towards training attack and defense. For me that isn't a problem, I noticed I've been overtraining my players physically.
    - Intensity isn't balanced yet.

I do have an Excel file, but not sure how/where to upload it.

Anyone figured out training regime yet?-perfect-training2.jpg

*So far only GK training trains Throwing and Kicking (as well as Aerial Reach), only Counter Attack trains Communication. For Concentration there are a few options.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Rookie
    Has anyone tested what's the most efficient way of getting the full bonus pie/progress thing filled? I don't think getting the 3 blue bars mean you're getting everything out of your training, there's differences between full 3 bars. What I mean is, you can do -6% condition training for 4 players and have 15% bonus pie filled. Or you can do -9% training for 4 players and get 20%. And both show 3 blue bars. Or am I wrong and it's as simple as getting 3 bars?

I haven't done any proper calculations but I think I can get all 4 bonus pies full using 18% condition on 8 midfielders, 24% on 8 defenders and 12% on 5 strikers. That's without videos or trainer.

That would be combined 396% condition used.

How many times you got to do the -6% condition using training for 11 players to max out all bonuses?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast