Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Count down: 13 days

No 2x bonus train
    Since September 5, 16 until today only one day received 2x

All i see is click this, download that , run and get 1 token sure sure sounds easy enough let's do it. What i ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO is click this download that, run app, send complaint ticket, wait 24 hours or more for response, provide screenshot as proof then receive tokens. It's a trick, you can say whatever you want but it's deceitful to say the least. If they were truthful from the start no one would download these trash offer apps anyway, so they make it seem like it's easy to get rewarded when in the end, most people can't be bothered to go through the process of contacting the provider for the sake of 1 or 2 tokens. Bait-and-switch.

Famous
    Your point has been made already, @fabadipiry. Nobody doubts you are still frustrated by this and want the world to know. Deal with ad providers directly if you want to crusade further.

Someone needs to stand up for Nordeus, who is just a profiting messenger, but can't change this process.

@LeManiaque

Don't tell me what to do, thanks.

Famous
    Thanks for the reminder to just stay away from this thread, I see nothing valuable in the least coming.

Admins should just direct all of this to support, it's not a forum discussion matter, just repetitive tech issues and a home for juvenile rants.

@LeManiaque

Thanks for your useless contribution, as you said you can stay away from this thread now.

I play the game two months now and get 1000 token for free. I love this offers and use them all. I really often have to contact the providers with a ticket and mail them but its no problem they always give me my rewards. Its not that easy like to get token without contact provider but i think its ok.
    I use a iphone 6 s plus and i have no problems with movieoffers.
    I wish i can use more offers but they are absoluty limited.
    Any time tapjoy have no vids for token thats allways a bad day for me

1000 tokens, wow, you are lucky
    Playing 3 mths, wish I could have your luck

I have trouble with rest pack only get like 3/4 a day know

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post
    I have been on holiday in Turkey this past week and over the last few days I have been receiving one or two videos a day.

It is pretty pathetic really as my players are now falling behind.

Just saying.
    If you think that's pathetic in Romania there was a time where I wasn't able to find any video for months but to to stay on topic and to give you an easy answer that you can also understand and everyone else, the fact that you wasn't able to find videos in Turkey or in general has nothing to do with Top Eleven as long the game can't force any company or product to advertise something in a country where they don't have a market, target or any kind of interest.

Ahmadj , same answer for you as well.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 09-26-2016 at 03:57 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast