Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Copy-Pasting the same message in 2 threads is spam. But you're right, thanks for making your second post in an appropriate thread, that's a decent effort. You'll quickly find this forum is full of repetitive questions, lots of whining and disrespect when reasonable answers are provided. I'm just trying to keep the forum working and worthwhile, and get you started on the right foot within the community.

Please don't resort to name calling.
    Is your " keeping the forum working & worthwhile" something you have decided to do yourself or were you "appointed to do so ?
    Last edited by Bunzo; 10-03-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    peace brothers ...

[Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues-keep-calm.jpg

I know that the videos depends of my position too.
    Or it's just a bug who gonna be fix soon?
    it's also depends from some period
    For example before Christmas you can find more easy.
    Also after some guy sign a new contract with a provider for a new adv. pack.
    The only thing you can do is from time to time, clean the cache and uninstall-install again (and try from other devices too).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    That's just me, Bunzo. I see too many posts with users talking disrespectfully to each other, or even worse to @jeeves, or the moderators and staff. Those forum staff have to stay polite and sometimes don't stick up for themselves, and I feel community is better with etiquette and respect. It's a very disorganized and chaotic forum.

Edit: I don't think Nordeus wants me as moderator, do you? Hahaha.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-03-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks for your answer

I contacted Top Eleven yesterday regarding the black screen issue while playing video. I got reply that they are working on it and it will be resolved soon. But now I am not getting any videos to boost the players. Even though the Video Icon is present , clicking on it brings the message " There are no offers now". I tried entire day but could not get a single video. This really affects my team play..

I don't know if I shall post it here or at the bugs section, but some days it gives me only about 15 bags.
    It's not a problem of the country, because I have 2 accounts and in the same day the other account gets 30 as normally.

What's going on?? I'm 99% sure it's not a providers' problem.

Famous
    ^^^ could there be an IP limit? Lots of players here have multiple accounts, do they see same amount for each account?

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    ^^^ could there be an IP limit? Lots of players here have multiple accounts, do they see same amount for each account?
    No.
    I firstly got the 15 in one account, then I switched to the 2nd and got 30.
    I don't know what's going on, but I think associations tournament's rewards have something to do with that.
    It happens those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    I don't know if I shall post it here or at the bugs section, but some days it gives me only about 15 bags.
    It's not a problem of the country, because I have 2 accounts and in the same day the other account gets 30 as normally.

What's going on?? I'm 99% sure it's not a providers' problem.
    Im sure it is the providers problem.
    Over the last few weeks i´ve noticed adds have been more & more for companies & products that are specifically for my country i.e. Norway. I´ve also notice an increase in video offers for tokens (6 or 7 per day) again all for norwegian products.

I'm replying to Jeeves...

It would be a very strange coincidence to get 15 video bags only the days I get another 15 from associations' rewards.
    So, shall I assume it's a game bug??
    Can you report this??
    (Because it's not allowed to do it in the "bugs" section)

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast