Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Do I really have to train new GK every season, WTF is wrong with their lacking motivation
    You train a new one every season? Why bother? It’s not his fault. The game uses the GK to make us lose. Even if he were fantastic, he would still have bad games cause the game always seems to use the GK for losses. I wouldn’t waste my greens like that
    nikolgiorgos, MNK Kaskada and Nebu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    You train a new one every season? Why bother? It’s not his fault. The game uses the GK to make us lose. Even if he were fantastic, he would still have bad games cause the game always seems to use the GK for losses. I wouldn’t waste my greens like that
    The question is, if the simulation weight to make us lose fall un the Gk, can we revert It by doing a change of gk when we see what is going to happen? We should experiment.. tendency changes...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The question is, if the simulation weight to make us lose fall un the Gk, can we revert It by doing a change of gk when we see what is going to happen? We should experiment.. tendency changes...
    Yup the test will help to prevent big losses. So your idea is to keep 2 fantastic GKs and sub in quickly? The problem is when we know the engine is pointing at GK, we already let in a goal. I often lose by that single goal when getting trolled

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I can see too many myths in this sentence - lol
    All those myths doesn't work for everyone, but I saw a few examples of every myth. They never worked for me, or I don't remember. I should probably play with 2 ST, cause that formation (hexagon) give more eficiency to my strikers. Man, I hate to change my formation every season (I am just stubborn trying to play best 11 instead of playing best formation - that's the real problem with me).

All those myths doesn't work for everyone, but I saw a few examples of every myth. They never worked for me, or I don't remember. I should probably play with 2 ST, cause that formation (hexagon) give more eficiency to my strikers. Man, I hate to change my formation every season (I am just stubborn trying to play best 11 instead of playing best formation - that's the real problem with me).
    4-5-1 V is best or 4-2-3-1... Who needs strikers when you can have powerful wingers?

Another troll today. They are probably preparing new event for us, so form and game engine is ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    4-5-1 V is best or 4-2-3-1... Who needs strikers when you can have powerful wingers?
    Sometimes game is just bull**** that I want to quit ****ing with. And yes I play 4-2-3-1 and V-style, but that doesnt help me.

Sometimes game is just bull**** that I want to quit ****ing with. And yes I play 4-2-3-1 and V-style, but that doesnt help me.
    I know the feeling. For me they were overall the best formations, I tried many. I also only have 11 strong players, so can't do much switching unless someone got red card, then weak player comes in.
    Also your CL troll result - there is always like 1 in the group stage, so don't worry.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    My striker is the top scorer in my league this season, scoring better than my 8* winger that was the best last season. And am topping the league because of him.

On another news, the Nebuchadnezzar has transitioned to the Super League... this is probably their first time, this being their twelfth season in T11...
    EastsiderSG and Rxcksss like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    My striker is the top scorer in my league this season, scoring better than my 8* winger that was the best last season. And am topping the league because of him.

On another news, the Nebuchadnezzar has transitioned to the Super League... this is probably their first time, this being their twelfth season in T11...
    This is the first ever season that my ST is outperforming my wingers as well. Was gonna sell him end of this season but he looks like he is going to win the scoring title forcing me to retain him another season.
    Nebu likes this.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast