Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Season 175 - Are you ready?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Season 175 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 175

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?
    What are your achievements with your Club in FAs and FCs?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Take a look at the guides list!

Users Tutorials & Guides vol. II

Communities & Supporters Clubs!

Clubs supporters & Communities - share tournaments!

And feel free to share your team settings, formation tips and more, here:
    Share your team Formation and Settings!
    39livescore likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    What i leant last season is don't expect to place in a good position because i keep getting placed in the league with people spending so much money to the point its pointless playing some games cause i have no chance of winning.

I don't mind losing cause at the end of the day its a game and if they play better well good on them and well done, BUT its just getting a bit stupid when the fun is getting taken out of the game when people are spending so much money to max their players and us normal people have no chance (Not everyone has money to spend on games some people are stuggling in life and some people just want to play games to pass the time)

I have like 40 tokens saved up from FA and even them tokens cant buy anyone on auction cause of teams 200+% just buying up everyone they can outbidding you some are bidding 60+ tokens just for low rated players.
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ianruk View Post
    What i leant last season is don't expect to place in a good position because i keep getting placed in the league with people spending so much money to the point its pointless playing some games cause i have no chance of winning.

I don't mind losing cause at the end of the day its a game and if they play better well good on them and well done, BUT its just getting a bit stupid when the fun is getting taken out of the game when people are spending so much money to max their players and us normal people have no chance (Not everyone has money to spend on games some people are stuggling in life and some people just want to play games to pass the time)

I have like 40 tokens saved up from FA and even them tokens cant buy anyone on auction cause of teams 200+% just buying up everyone they can outbidding you some are bidding 60+ tokens just for low rated players.
    Exactly, the auctions are insane, 30, 40, 50 tokens for players who are not extraordinary. And the opposite is not real, I sell players, sometimes very good, and I never get more than their market value (although the money, in the game, does not serve for any crap) and much less tokens.

So after a break this summer, we played last season to prepare a comeback and try to fight for a Super League.
    We started playig in the middle of the season and we finished 4th without practically any investment, now we'll see if we can have more profit playing the CL or the SL so to win one more title.

Apprentice
    I will climb in the Champions League a completely reserve team, to fall out in the first phase, because it has 4 opponents, one in my group inclusive, with a team more than 30% stronger, with those players of +200%. There's no way to compete.

Leasing the league table after round 2 because we are the only team that won the 2 first games lol
    Now we want to be 3rd on CL group stage to try to win the 19th Super League.

Addicted
    Got trolled in cup and last league game, gonna be a tough season.

1. To not miss a match ( missed the very 1st match last season and it cost me the league trophy)

2. 2nd

3.3rd season with the FA
    1remain in Gold ll
    2 promoted to Gold I
    3 current season........

Frendly championship 3rd position

4. Manager lvl 6
    5.Budget 50M+
    6. Replace :mostly midfielders

7. GOALS :
    Got knocked out of cup r1
    3 league matches have a perfect 1-1-1
    split (hopefully the other two 1s won't
    increase )
    8.Training lvl 52
    9. Formation 451V

Sent from my 220333QBI using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    1st in League so far, hopefully we can finish in top 3 as this season will be very hard.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Why do teams change ends after 2 minutes, surely this disrupts the game and confuses the fans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast