Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Developers

Developers

Are you working on fixing 1* defenders bug?
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    are you working on fixing 1* defenders bug?
    ha. Ha. Ha, they'll fix it, in the year 3030,
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    It's not only defenders. You can make midfielders 1* easily too. Everything you need is mutant attackers...
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    It's not only defenders. You can make midfielders 1* easily too. Everything you need is mutant attackers...
    Yes, more and more players use this system. This is football parody, but I wonder if the developers care
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    Yes, more and more players use this system. This is football parody, but I wonder if the developers care
    If they cared they would correct it, therefore the answer to your wondering is NO THEY DO NOT CARE

Rookie
    Is this really a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakitsi View Post
    Is this really a bug?
    What else?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakitsi View Post
    Is this really a bug?
    What else?
    I would not say that its a real bug, it is just the effect of the own simulation and it's margins... at least I always defended that the engine only simulates attacking actions and these are given to the team that overcome the imaginary possession bar center, which is always displaced from the 50%... so once a team gets the action, the simulator works by using a list of the team players that starts from the STs and then AML/R, AMC, AMR/L MC AND DL/DR... and those elegible when the rating variables are set to get a good rating, then is when we see our playrs active on animations.
    Then the defender team has the GK always as last man by the force, so, it feels like the GK vs the choosen one that is selected from the attacking list...

From this point onwards, the AvQ expansion fixed a lot the matches, right now we can see the FAs and formations they use, and I believe that without a penalization on the team bonuses when we use 1-3* players in our lines, the simulator can't do a close interpretation in a more real way...

We need a re-calibration for real, set some standards so to play inside logical parameters instead, and, lets say, here we are looking how the tactics here are just a fantasy.

For me, if a computer program doesn't work the way it's supposed to (in this case, to simulate real football) there's a bug. Call it what you want, my question is - is anyone paying attention to this "irregularity" or the developers are focused on another gambling event to take our money?

Of course no one care about this forum and I will not receive a answer of my question
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    The simulator does not simulate properly period! It does not take percentages of outcomes based on real % outcomes of real football into consideration. In addition it does not at all, I know by experiential observation, take into consideration tactics, and tactical changes employed during the match. The training bonuses do not really affect the matches especially in matches against close to equal quality teams or better. I have said it and will say it until they prove me wrong, which will be never. This game is a money-making machine for the owners of the game and all who benefit from its profits. That's not us for sure. Therefore this whole game is designed to, give the illusion that all we do counts. It counts only if you spend a lot of money and effort, more money than effort. Matches are definitely designed to give wins to stronger teams and the game obviously will give the win to the stronger team but only within a certain Avq percentage and even then. I firmly believe that every final result in competitions is predetermined. Therefore if any of us win a trophy it's because we were slotted to win it by the programming of the game already established when a new season starts.
    All matches are designed to have an outcome to bring each team to the predetermined final result. We will win and draw and lose so that in the end we and whoever else has a predetermined result to reach will reach it. Obviously, there are ways around the reprogramming, if I send a lot more then that could probably move me up in the program and I may win but or if I have a good team and decide to tank it obviously will end up in a low standing but even then if I am in a league where I am one of the top three teams and almost all others are so much weaker then there is no point in trying to tank because we will probably win all the matches anyway until we have to play against the other two or three tope teams that are close in Avq %. In other words, the competition now in most leagues is between three teams the others are merely a fill in. The bottom one is in the end the computer decides the outcomes. Who decides how many goals a team scores? Preparation? Tactics? Formation? NO! The computer, therefore I can arrive at tied points in first place and still end up second because the other team scored more goals. In other words, something I have ZERO to do in the outcome of the number of goals my team scores. You may think, play attacking or hard attacking, well as I said the tactics do not work and the computer has the last decision as to how many goals we will score. We are simply making money for this game even when we do not spend because every time we watch a video they make money. Guys, we are 98% at the mercy of the same computer, so let's stop whining about this and that. If you do not like it do what I did, buy a PlayStation and practice playing it and be the master of every game you play, lose or win or draw it's in your hands not a stupid game that relies on you playing it so they can make a lot of money and aggravate the hell out of you, Or else, play it the way it is, and simply stop hoping that they will change ot to benefit you. Accept the results and that's it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast