Page 104 of 286 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Gold2 association.. 1140 points.. we're looking for 6th member,,
    #WSZV40

Platinum association looking for one more member

Stable and active association is looking for a new member, since one of our members left the game.

Play to Win is platinum division team for the third season in a row and we plan to stay there.

We are looking for one new English speaking member with a minimum 95-100% overall quality team.*
    If you are actively maintaining your and our bonuses and attend matches as much as real life allows you to then you are very welcome to apply.

You can find our association via tag #5MWXA1

Gold 1 Division (back and forth between Platinum)

looking for 6th member

must be 100+%

#FU0MDQ to join!

Gold 3 association (former gold 2) looking for New members. 5 stars please. Name: FCZ Zurich
    Last edited by paulnewman666; 05-04-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Our Gold 3 association is looking for 3 new members after the weekends tournament because three of our members are since a few weeks completely afk.
    You just need to be active, be able to speak english and try your best in the matches.

Our tag is #04ARV1
    Feel free to join after the weekend

Edit: A fusion with another association would be great too
    Last edited by Julez942; 05-06-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Ewart Avenue FC is my club and Jrr Tolkien is my manager account name which sits at level 3 management since march 2018(28.9) and 75% and very active.
    I have left a gold 1 association due to inactivity and no chat to start my own,.

SALFORDS NO1 ASSOCIATION
    I am a proud Salfordian and my Assoc home games are set at 22:00 hrs , that way most people are at home and relaxed by that time and free to play,
    I am always roughly 36-44 % training bonus and can help my assoc members achieve this with a routine I use and also utilise my own tactic which is helping my towards my 2nd title in 2 seasons,

I don't approve of tankers but can accept them as long as they only tank their league games, Playing assoc friendlies against a tanker can actually give your squad immense win bonuses so for that I don't mind,.

I will set up either a FB message or Whattsapp chat group for this association as I am a firm believer in communication.

TAG #3RSXK7
    Last edited by billywhizz33; 05-07-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Salut, on cherche deux joueurs actifs pour remplacer les inactifs. On est en or1 et l'ambiance y est sympa.*
    L'association s'appel "vendeens en force". On vous attend les amis. Bien entendu pour rester avec nous, il faudra être actif, participer aux sessions bonus de l'association, bien reposer ses joueurs et dans la mesure du possible être présent aux rencontres.
    À bientôt

Salfords no1 association

Ewart Avenue FC is my club and Jrr Tolkien is my manager account name which sits at level 3 management since march 2018(28.9) and 75% and very active.
    I have left a gold 1 association due to inactivity and no chat to start my own,.

SALFORDS NO1 ASSOCIATION
    I am a proud Salfordian and my Assoc home games are set at 22:00 hrs , that way most people are at home and relaxed by that time and free to play,
    I am always roughly 36-44 % training bonus and can help my assoc members achieve this with a routine I use and also utilise my own tactic which is helping my towards my 2nd title in 2 seasons,

I don't approve of tankers but can accept them as long as they only tank their league games, Playing assoc friendlies against a tanker can actually give your squad immense win bonuses so for that I don't mind,.

I will set up either a FB message or Whattsapp chat group for this association as I am a firm believer in communication.

TAG #3RSXK7

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله انا اخوكم ابحث عن فريقين متفاعلين لاتحادي انا في المستوى الذهبي الثاني معدل النجوم 5 نجوم للرغبين الدخول في الاتحاد
    tag: #q4xwrk

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Lee View Post
    (post deleted)
    للعرب الصفحة 104