Page 146 of 286 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Started new Association - Aussie Gold.
    Looking for Australian players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

We are looking for a 6th member for our awesome and active association : PICUSEROS

We got promoted to Platinum last season for the first time, and are already guaranteed to stay there after 3 tournaments (100 coins coming our way!!!)

We want a 6-7 star team that is playing the game seriously. We will expect you to have high bonuses by the time tournaments start, as well as training with other association members twice every tournament.

If that is you, please come and join us!!!

Hi I was hoping that someone out there is looking for someone to join there association I’m a 5 start team nearly finishing my season. Looking for an active group who play frequently. At least gold ranking. To get hold of me message me on Facebook.
    Kaine Deacon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hola gente, vuelvo al juego como nivel 1 en mi original cuenta (osea esta), y busco algún miembro que me "invite" a su asociación apenas se pueda en la proxima temporada.
    Al que le interese para evaluarme a continuación expondre las características mías y las de mi futuro equipo:
    - 10% de Bonificaciones (todos los días).
    - 60% (o menos) de calidad de mi equipo (durante toda la temporada).
    - Activo 90% (o más) en el juego durante toda la temporada.
    - Sólo un jugador entrenado por stat tendré en mi 11 titular.
    Por mi parte, yo busco una asociación:
    - Activa.
    - Comprometida por ascender (o permanecer) en la división que este a pesar de cualquier circunstancias.
    Si necesitan alguna característica más preguntenme, no hay drama, leo sus propuestas, desde ya muchas gracias a todos.
    P/D: a menos que sea un oferton (lo dudo), aviso que tardaré hasta comienzo de la nueva temporada para tomar una decisión.

if you are interested to join a silver 2 association (already have points for silver 1).
    We are ranked for one more time in the first place of top 100 at our category.
    Every month we have promotion at third week, so at fourth we just gather points for next promotion.
    I have now one empty spot, but i can remove one inactive player and you can both fit.
    we have game time at 20:00 gtm+2
    We only need you to be active players with a basic team (at the end of season at least 95% team)
    and support as many games as you can at the weekly tournaments (they are only 4 every week)
    And the most important thing if you wanna join, you have to love the game as much as we do :so you can enjoy it P
    we have one empty spot right now and we have one more inactive manager waiting to leave for you to come
    association name TSIRIMENOI
    Desmondd likes this.

Ассоциация All Stars ищет новых активных игроков. Дивизион платина. Нужны активные игроки, которые будут с завидной регулярностью участвовать в играх ассоциации.Две вакансии.Завтра в межсезонье готов рассмотреть все кандидатуры! Не упустите возможность поиграть в платине! Если вы готовы развиваться и продолжать играть, быть в команде, то нынешний уровень пока не важен.
    P.S. почему Fagot переводится как Педик??????
    Last edited by Fagot; 02-01-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Gold Div 1 Association, on course to promotion to Platinum after today looking for a new member as most recent member has become inactive. The inactive member will be kicked following today’s final so requests will be considered following this!

All other players are very active and 3 are original members, from the very beginning of Association mode.

Current members are all 6 star plus and all but one at manger level 60 plus, so we are long term players and are looking for similar.

English speaking but definitely International in approach.

The High Flying Birds
    #P08TIT

Rookie
    We are Platinum association and in need of one decent player, MIND YOU home match time is 10PM GMT/UK so please don't join if the time is bad for you.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Salut ok pour moi,
    Actif tout les jours, à la recherche d'une association platine où les joueurs peuvent être présents lors des matchs + bonus avant match.
    j'ai envoyer une demande
    A bientôt

Rookie
    We are Platinum association and in need of one decent player, MIND YOU home match time is 10PM GMT/UK so please don't join if the time is bad for you. Send a join request

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk