Page 160 of 286 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Rookie
    We are a Gold Division 2 association looking for an active member. if you enjoy playing the game as much as we do, than find us #7R2U13 or King of the north. Just dropped to Gold Division 2 after couple of my friends decided to quit the game last season. have been very consistent in gold division 1 before and had 5 seasons in platinum as well

kcw
    Two super active players, who watch most of their games, and support friends in their games and have 10% bonus daily are in "Terminators"(#MD5175) founded today!
    We tend to lower our team quality at beginning of the season to get better match and reach 110% team by the end of the seaon, both paid players.

We consistently provide support and helps and friendly games to make all of us better players!

Any players who join the associations will be automaticly promoted to Vice Captain.

Let's support together and make to platium together as a team!

Again the association is "Terminators" #MD5i75, currently in Bronze 3
    Last edited by kcw; 05-27-2019 at 11:01 PM.

2 New Players needed

Have a super active Association but have recently lost 2 players, they lost interest in the game.
    We're in Gold Div 1 and always earn at least 50 tokens per season. Must be an active player with quality 100%+ and always do bonuses.
    Join 'Living Legends'. Tag '#KBAL2H'
    ars86 likes this.

Rookie
    Hello there;

We at BALLERSVILLE are a Platinum Association and we just kicked out an "inactive member".

A suitable replacement is being sought after right now. If you have an all-round good team and you wish to join us and you can be VERY ACTIVE and speaks/chats in English, then come on board.

Tag; #29GB24
    Last edited by Talk2Stanley; 06-03-2019 at 01:11 PM.
    dulajledian likes this.

"euroFlava" is recruiting a player to PROMOTE IN PLATINUM DIVISION
    We need one good and serious player who like to win serious tokens . Right now we are in a good position to promote to PLATINUM DIVISON
    Looking for 100+ ( romanian or english speaking member )
    So come and join in winners association... name of association is euroFlava
    Association tag is #K2LVMP

Rookie
    We need one decent manager who's always maintaining atleast 32% bonus. We always jump from Gold 1 to Platinum so we'll appreciate your help. NOTE: HOME MATCH IS 10PM GMT/UK, for some countries it's pretty late so please don't join if you won't make it to the match.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Rookie

Notre association recrute un joueur platinum

Bonjour, notre association Nordic Allstars recrute 1 joueur platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by ishaqthkr View Post
    We need one decent manager who's always maintaining atleast 32% bonus. We always jump from Gold 1 to Platinum so we'll appreciate your help. NOTE: HOME MATCH IS 10PM GMT/UK, for some countries it's pretty late so please don't join if you won't make it to the match.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Alle For Én (#E5FA7K) is looking for an active player. We're a Gold 1 association, but going for the final promotion this season.

My British association "Sharks With Fricken Laser Beams" is needing a player. A manager left because we don't talk very much in game

We're currently in Gold Division 1, the 5 of us are very active with quality 92 - 120%, and in leagues 50+ (except me, I'm in league 41).

Back of the net!

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for active Gold 1 division association, you are welcome into Why Not.
    1 free slot

team 90% +

Home games at 21:00 CET

Aso code: #7PRQRX