Page 17 of 286 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

I am looking for a new association. I've started playing again from scratch from earlier this month hence I'm still level 1 manager but am progressing nicely. My team is still unbeaten in League (am at a very comfortable #1 position in leagues and about to enter QFs in cup). My team strength is 88% (22.0). Would anyone like me to join in their association? I'd prefer an association with match timings between 3:30am GMT and 4:30pm GMT
    Last edited by Samuels; 10-25-2016 at 08:19 AM.

Players Wanted

I am seeking people interested in forming Association. As the beginning I did not give importance to the quality manager is the only requirement to participate. Her name is "viejos rockeros"
    Thank you very much

I am looking for a good active association, i am manager level 3 and 5 star 85% team.

Feel free to join mine my tag is #362CGV

Hi all, we are looking for a 6 stars member to join us. It needs to be active, have his trainings done, attend the matches and cooperate with us on strategies. We have 11 wins, 2 second place, 2 third place and 1 fourth place. We have our home matches at 16:00 pm UK time. You can find us using our tag: #4DGQKV
    PS: At the moment the tournament is live so you will be able to join us on Monday.
    Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Our association The Incredibles is looking for one new member. Search for us in the game and send a request. We are silver division 2

Hey people! We are looking for an active and friendly member for our association!
    We are currently 6 people but one has to leave after this tournament!
    Requirements are: 6 to 7 stars, very active, loan players, participate in association strategies and with a friendly behaviour!
    We play our home games at 3pm GMT+2 and are Silver league 1.

If you meet the requirements, Private message me and We will discuss.

Famous
    Have a spot opening after this tournament. We will move to Gold division next season, English speaking.
    You must have full bonuses on match days and be present to work with loans.
    Message me with details or a screenshot of your squad.

Hi all, I'm new to the game and the forum since the beginning of October. I've got a 6* team 100% team at the moment.
    Are there any active associations recruiting? I'm online every day and never missed a game so far.

Dutch and/or English speaking.

Hi LeManiaque, is that spot still open?