Page 171 of 172 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1717
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

  1. #1701
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2
    Hi ! Use the tag NRQYVZ
    We are at the highest level and need a new member.
    Welcome
    Swedencat
    ars86 likes this.

  2. #1702
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    26
    Well established Platinum association looking for new member. 100% or more. Attend all games. 40% bonus every week. Train with members every week. Speak English. If you are interested apply #03J5QB The Light Squad
    ars86 likes this.

  3. #1703
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG2016 View Post
    Well established Platinum association looking for new member. 100% or more. Attend all games. 40% bonus every week. Train with members every week. Speak English. If you are interested apply #03J5QB The Light Squad
    Please check my reply to your new forum thread.
    Last edited by Tactician; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:13 PM.
    ars86 likes this.

  4. #1704
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    59
    Association Legend which is going Platinium, is looking for ONE new Member, at least 90% with attending to live games, 40% team bonus and sharing bonus in association.
    You can send request at #AQ5KG0

  5. #1705
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    15
    Sent u request.

  6. #1706
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgi.Tabakov.BG View Post
    Association Legend which is going Platinium, is looking for ONE new Member, at least 90% with attending to live games, 40% team bonus and sharing bonus in association.
    You can send request at #AQ5KG0
    Sent u request

  7. #1707
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    15
    I'm 100% looking for platinum or gold. Have experience of platinum for 4 seasons. Regularly attend games and high bonuses.

  8. #1708
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2
    Canada FC
    Tag #ALNFDG
    Currently Platinum Division
    Game times 17:00 (GMT-5)
    1 Opening

  9. #1709
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Guaratuba, Brazil
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytemare View Post
    Canada FC
    Tag #ALNFDG
    Currently Platinum Division
    Game times 17:00 (GMT-5)
    1 Opening
    Hey would love to join. Team is 93% right now but purchasing more players.

    Always online during the games!

  10. #1710
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    56
    Mochileiros notre association Rojiblanca Capital #A4N72A t'acceuille les bras ouvert :-)