Page 20 of 286 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Samuels View Post
    I am looking for a new association. I've started playing again from scratch from earlier this month hence I'm still level 1 manager but am progressing nicely. My team is still unbeaten in League (am at a very comfortable #1 position in leagues and about to enter QFs in cup). My team strength is 88% (22.0). Would anyone like me to join in their association? I'd prefer an association with match timings between 3:30am GMT and 4:30pm GMT
    Hey u can join
    Our asso name
    Knight Eirounos
    Wlcm

We have in our asso one space
    Asso name: Knight Eirounos
    Silver division 1
    Anyone like to join

Official join my association!

Member Wanted !!!!
    Gold division 3
    Looking 95% higher gives out there bonuses every week attendes most match's English speaking

Association name: World Football Association... #0906TC

Apply within game or message me
    CHEERS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by glenspence10; 11-21-2016 at 11:54 AM.

We too have a spot open
    Gold 3
    You are:
    Very active
    5 stars or higher
    Dutch or English speaking

Apply here, or search for
    De Godenzonen
    WZAWZDB!

Level 10, 110% with multiple 7 star players, active every day for bonuses and matches, message me if interested

Rookie
    Hi managers,

today I had to kick out one inactive manager from our association who has abandoned the game. We are hiring the best manager to replace him.

Currently we are Gold 3 with secured promotion to Gold 2, meaning our managers now receive 30 tokens. We have won 13 first places, 5 second places, 7 third places, 1 fourth place. Our ambition is clear and simple: to become platinum and keep receiving 100 tokens every month. If your ambitions is the same, do not hesitate do join us. We do not require any certain level, we simply need active managers who work with their squads, train their players, care about formations and tactics, visit their matches and work with the bonuses.

We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1.

Currently, we have one open position. If you are interested, look for the association called Night Attackers, #L2PNXY.

Reply to this post if you have any questions.

Santa1212

Hi all,

This is a new ambitious project, only for experienced players. My team has got 100 average player rating.
    You should be an active player (5-7 days a week) and respect and cooperate with the other members.

Team Rating: +95
    Team Name: IMPACT. (with the . at the end)
    Attachment 74241

English only in the chat. Let's kick it. Who's the first to join me? Send us a request.

John Cena looking for active players
    We are an active gold division 3 looking for avid John cena fans who believe that potatoes and children should run free in the open fields.

In short if you are an active player preferably from GMT +08 zones, please feel free to search us up and join in the fun. ( association is open to all, you need not be in the same time zones to join)

Search us up now and join in the fun.
    "JOHN CENA CHILDREN FOUNDATION"
    ...You can't see me...

Association name: JOHN CENA CHILDREN FOUNDATION

TAG: #466029

Looking

Hello,

I'm an active player (almost every day) looking for an ambitious association. My current association has a few inactive players, so i'm thinking of moving on.
    If anyone is interested let me know.

Hello.

We are Power Six. We are a competitive association who has recently removed our worst member due to inactivity.

Here is a little bit about us:
    • We have 983 points, and have just been promoted to GOLD 2
    • We currently have an overall record of 14-8-5-0. In the past month, we got 1st in 3 tournaments and got 2nd in 1.
    • We have done one replacement before. Since replacing another team with FC Marion, we are 13-4-2-0.
    • We are active in both bonuses and match attendance. Often, everyone would attend the match except for the member we just removed.
    • Our tag is #N6I08E

Now, here is what we are looking for in an ideal team:
    • Must be 5/6* to start. By the third weekend, all of our teams are 6*.
    • If you are above 6*, you must be active in loans
    • You must be promoted more often than you are not.
    • Ideally, you should have a bench of at least 7 players once the buying season ends.
    • You must remain active in bonuses and match attendance.
    • You must be able to type in English to communicate with teammates.

Thank you for considering us! We are looking to keep performing at a high level as we move to the higher divisions, and we want to bolster our team to continue playing at an elite level.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END