Page 41 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Quote Originally Posted by Indrawib View Post
    I am active player and now at level 35 with 105% team average.
    Just won treble last season for the 3rd times.
    Let me know if you were interested with my team.
    Thanks

Sent using Tapatalk
    Wanna join my association? It was created last month and won all duels at the moment!
    Please contact me if you're interested.

Dreamer
    Looking for a GOLD 2/1 or Platinum association for one of my teams.
    Team Strength: 100% as of now.
    Level: 3 (recent team I started)

What I want in the association: all other members active, bonuses around 40% mark, play matches with good condition on players
    Let me know if you have a spot in your association and my team fits the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Looking for a GOLD 2/1 or Platinum association for one of my teams.
    Team Strength: 100% as of now.
    Level: 3 (recent team I started)

What I want in the association: all other members active, bonuses around 40% mark, play matches with good condition on players
    Let me know if you have a spot in your association and my team fits the bill.
    Hi!
    Are you interested in a new association or are you exclusively looking for a high level asso?
    Mine was created last month (bronze 2- 500+ points) and won all duels.
    Please check it out!

#JXADXT

Quote Originally Posted by Rehnz View Post
    Hi!
    Are you interested in a new association or are you exclusively looking for a high level asso?
    Mine was created last month (bronze 2- 500+ points) and won all duels.
    Please check it out!

#JXADXT
    Sent you a PM

Rookie
    Hi managers,

there is one excellent opportunity for the best manager here. We have the Platinum association. I founded the association the first day this functionality has been launched - because I love this game and want to use every feature it offers. At this very beginning, I found 5 managers, some of them great, some of them good, and we started to win and promote.

Since that time, many things have changed, but one basic thing has remained and will NEVER change. At this very beginning I clearly stated our goal: to get to platinum and to stay there. And this clear goal is something which has not changed. We have already accomplished the first part - to get there and we are proud of it.

We have a great team, our managers are active, dedicated, work with their squads, care about formation, tactics, discuss things. We maintain detailed statistics so every manager knows exactly how is he doing as the time passes, and how succesful he is compared to the others. We exchange information and experience and know-how. We communicate on daily basis (in-game chat) but we also have an email konference where we exchange longer texts, recommendations, experience, counter formation information and much more.

Recently, one of our managers has indicated he wants to take some time off and will leave the game. We are therefore looking for a replacement. However, we have quite a high requirements. You need to be active, dedicated, passionate, ambitious, we only need people who want to continuously improve themselves, and, most important, who watch the live games.

If you like the above story, take a decision and join us. I can guarantee that with us, you will be Platinum. Because we will not stop working, being active, change things, improve, learn, discuss, and communicate.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Or come and take a look - Night Attackers, #L2PNXY (we play our home games at 11PM GMT+1 - is the time ok for you?).

Santa

Hi all, we are looking for a new member to join our association after this season`s end. We have an inactive player, who will be removed and we need a replacement for him. The new member should be >95%, active, giving bonuses and watching the live games. We are winning our division every season and our ambition is to reach the Platinum division. We play our home games at 6 PM GMT +3 (Bulgarian time).
    Anyone who meets the requirements and wants to join us on our way to the Platinum division is welcome!

Best regards,
    Mitko
    Association: The Unstoppables;
    Tag: C4IZ5U
    Official join my association!-screenshot_90.jpgOfficial join my association!-screenshot_91.jpg

Association vacancies, Gold Division 2

Hello, I am looking for two new members to join our association, the Kalsbeek Kings. Next sason we will be competing in the Gold Division 2 and pushing for promotion to Gold 1 and the 50 token reward that that brings. As you can see from the attachments below, we are experienced with generally a good win record and all of our members are either 5 or 6 stars. We all play the game daily and keep up to date with training and matches etc.

There is no specific requirements in terms of team % or club level for new members, as long as they are of a reasonable standard, the more important thing is that you play actively, keep up with your training bonuses, play as many of the association matches as possible and will participate in the giving and taking of loan players. If you are interested send a request to 'Kalsbeek Kings' so I can check out your team.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official join my association!-img_0780.jpg   Official join my association!-img_0781.jpg  

Famous
    Gold 1 Association, we can take 1 member who will finish the season over 100 Quality.

Must attend 3/4 games/ weekend, +40% bonuses, + give team bonus on weekend.

We are international English speaking, local matches are 7p CET.

Send a PM with your Q%
    Bunzo likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Official join my association!

Hello,
    Since my association members did quit the game I'm looking for a new association to join. I'm a level 17 manager and I'm now(by starting the new season) 95%. I'm an active manager and play top eleven every day.

What can I give you:
    - very active
    - minimum of 36% training bonus
    - six star manager
    - always attend association matches
    - if you invite me on Facebook I will even join your matches for extra possession bonuses

What I'm looking for:
    - an active association
    - English/dutch speaking managers
    - minimum gold 2 association
    - goals to reach the platinum division

Send me a PM if you want me so I can find you and join your association
    Last edited by Phil ivey; 05-28-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil ivey View Post
    Hello,
    Since my association members did quit the game I'm looking for a new association to join. I'm a level 17 manager and I'm now(by starting the new season) 95%. I'm an active manager and play top eleven every day.

What can I give you:
    - very active
    - minimum of 36% training bonus
    - six star manager
    - always attend association matches
    - if you invite me on Facebook I will even join your matches for extra possession bonuses

What I'm looking for:
    - an active association
    - English/dutch speaking managers
    - minimum gold 2 association
    - goals to reach the platinum division

Send me a PM if you want me so I can find you and join your association
    PM sent Phil.