Page 105 of 286 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Berliner Fußballverband is looking for a new member

Actually, we are Gold1, won last weekend. However, we have one member who is not active for a couple of weeks. We decided to replace him. You ideally live in Berlin but could be any nation. We like to win the matches no doubt but we also stay to our roots to be a kind of a "original Berlin" team.
    Derzeit sind wir Gold1 und habe auch das letzte Wochenende gewonnen. Nun ist ein Mitglied seit einiger Zeit nicht mehr aktiv. Wir suchen daher ein neues Mitglied. Bitte Wohnort Berlin. Wir wollen zwar immer gewinnen sind aber Stolz ein original Berliner Verband zu sein.

#8gvdi6

Rookie
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Gold2. We are searching for an active member, our target is to reach Gold1 soon. Join us, we'll enjoy the next tournament all together!

Rookie
    We are still searching for a member, we would prefer a daily active team, as minimum four stars at the beginning. Please join Santa Iria, we'll enjoy together!

Lio
    Attachment 100627

Zappy
    International
    Early morning matches around 7:00 GMT+1
    Min 3 star team, registration open, active, friendly...

Tweaked the requirements, now all you need is at least a 3 star team, Manager and Club level requirements have completely been removed!

Looking for 2 or more people.
    Last edited by Lio; 05-14-2018 at 04:46 PM. Reason: changes to association requirements

Hi! If you want, you can join to our association. In our association we were gold 2, but we lost one of our player and now we droped to silver 1. We have a long tradicion about 2 years and we won't to end. We'll take care of you.
    NAME: Efaflex
    TAG: #JU1UDO

Hello, i am an active member 104.2% with young players improving fast, i join almost every match and train with my associations,i am interested in joining yours, do you have any space for me?

Hello guys, i am level 15, 6 star active player (104,2 %) with young players that improve really fast, i would like to join any gold2+ association with at least 3 6stars in it. I am training and watching matches everyday. I would love to be on a good power active association

Hi! If you want, you can join to our association. In our association we were gold 2, but we lost one of our player and now we droped to silver 1. We have a long tradicion about 2 years and we won't to end. We'll take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xristos Saxi View Post
    Hello guys, i am level 15, 6 star active player (104,2 %) with young players that improve really fast, i would like to join any gold2+ association with at least 3 6stars in it. I am training and watching matches everyday. I would love to be on a good power active association

Little Britain Needs You!

Little Britain are going places, already qualified for promotion, we have 5 active, communicative English speaking managers who are fully trained to max, regularly attend games, storming our way up the tables, but we need one more active player who trains, pulls his weight, gives and receives bonuses and turns up as a fan to complete the deck in our winning team association. Please message me ASAP!

Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk