Page 208 of 286 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Come join us in DAMAS
    We have been climbing up every season and we are in silver 3 this season.
    Let's do it together

Hi, we have an association that plays several seasons in a row in division Gold 1 missed Platinum level a few times. We only were missing 2 points a few seasons ago

What is our association like? A very good and fanatic captain with 119% at this moment.
    Second in a row myself (103%) and also fanatic

Unfortunately some players are more or less inactive. In the beginning of the season they start with a lower percentage then the season before and hardly have a team bonus ona high(er) level.

We really want to replace them.What do we search? We are dutch and more or less also English speaking. We are looking for players that are active, fanatic and are willing to train to improve their team and also the association. Preferably teams around 100% or more at the start of a season.

When you are interested, please notify me and apply with your strentgh so you can join us on monday

Cherche 1 joueur pour association très bon niveau - Division platine. 100 tokens à gagner.
    Tape : Ussc 71
    💪⚽🥇

Come join our association! #LL0XCY

Young association on the rise, Silver2 this season (5th place overall), next season will be Silver1. Searching for 3 active players. Only requisites are being active and >85%. Players from Spain (not essential).

Join now! #LL0XCY

Bonjour, venez dans notre association, 2 places de libres. Nom de l'association : Ussc71

Rookie
    Hello,
    we are a platinum association. We have a messenger group and we on which we exchange.
    We are looking for a strong player with White High abilities to replace a player who has become inactive.
    Rojiblanca Capital # A4N72A

Quote Originally Posted by Steeven Baumers View Post
    Hello everyone.

I to seek clubs for my association. Active clubs with nice people to be able to make knowledge and exchange.

About my club:

Name: LA CHATTE FC (France)
    I'm playing since 23 August 2011
    I'm level 37.

My association: King's Association

See you.
    I have level 7 and a 60% of stars. ¿I can join it.

Looking for active members to join our association, we have been running for a few years and need so.e active members to join. We are currently in gold div 2 but should get promoted to div 1 this season. If you want to join find us on top eleven. Team name The Squad, or respond to this for an invitation.

Rookie
    I have an association in platinum division and we have been in this division from last year or so. currently we have 1450 points with last round of fixtures still to play.. we have been reaching 1500 points in last few months. but now one of our members is dropping the game altogather. I am looking for a player who is ultra competitive, is active like us and enjoys the game like we do. so if you think you have got a good enough team to join us please message me and let me know whats the "average quality" of your team.

if you join us, believe me you will not be disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    I have an association in platinum division and we have been in this division from last year or so. currently we have 1450 points with last round of fixtures still to play.. we have been reaching 1500 points in last few months. but now one of our members is dropping the game altogather. I am looking for a player who is ultra competitive, is active like us and enjoys the game like we do. so if you think you have got a good enough team to join us please message me and let me know whats the "average quality" of your team.

if you join us, believe me you will not be disappointed
    Hello my friend. I am currently looking for a competitive platinum asso. I begin seasons at 110% more or less, and at the end between 120-125%. 40% training at all times, helping with bonuses and active during games. I will be able to join at the beginnig of new season. Must quit my current G1 asso.
    Last edited by Bjorn; 08-15-2020 at 04:45 PM.