Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Hmm. Another bug/issue here. Yesterday, We played the finals and we were in a tie 17-17. The game machine counted for me and one more member the total goals (19-19) and showed that we lost. For the other 4 members it counted the away goals (9-8 we win in away goals) . For me and Nikos we saw that we lost. But for the others 4 that we won. We waited untill 20:00 when the battle for the 3rd place finished. All of the members got first place+5 packs. Today I see that it shows that we finished 2nd lol. Nevermind.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    No games show for the Association Games - what's the issue?

A visual bug here. I claimed 5 but it shows 3.not something to worry about but still a bug
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Associations are bugged guys...All use reserve team on the day of the draw to get weaker opponent and hide their 700 tokens mutant teams till the games day...That makes platinum division impossible to achieve...Correct that unbalanced madness please...700 tokens teams fight for 100 tokens reward,what the shrek ?Trolls...

Famous
    Hate tankers

Après avoir pensé trois semaines dans une association du nom de MARDIN SPOR, nous avions obtenue la chance de nous qualifier pour la division platine, c'est à dire 100 tockens. A la 3ème semaine le Capitaine de l'association me supprime de l'association. Une injustice monumental envers moi. Cette action a donner des larmes au jeu. Pourtant je n'ai rien fait de mal et j'ai toujours participé au tournoi de l'association et gagné tout mes matchs, je précise tout mes matchs d'Association.

Rookie
    Hello,

I'm the captain of my association and a member (id 100000924199083) that has been with us for the last two tournaments is claming that he didn't receive the 50 tokens from staying in Gold Division 1. All the other members, which played the whole season in the association, did receive the 50 tokens. Can you please check it out, please?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WizPT View Post
    Hello,

I'm the captain of my association and a member (id 100000924199083) that has been with us for the last two tournaments is claming that he didn't receive the 50 tokens from staying in Gold Division 1. All the other members, which played the whole season in the association, did receive the 50 tokens. Can you please check it out, please?
    Can a dev please help me with this situation? It's been over a day and still no answer.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You must promote in League to get the tokens.
    Do you know the new rules ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You must promote in League to get the tokens.
    Do you know the new rules ?
    Yes, he was promoted (he even won the league) and yet he didn't receive the 50 tokens for staying in Gold Division 1, unlike the rest of the members of association that did receive the tokens.

Can't a dev please check this problem? Although it's not for me, i'm still the captain of the association and i don't want my teammates to feel left behind.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast