Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

We have just been promoted to Gold 1 and when we now look in the 'Standings' tab is says:

There are not enough football associations in your division

I've never seen this message before, nor have any of the other association members. Any idea what will happen and how we will be matched with other associations?

TAG: #SEK82G

TRn

Fckng top11 thiefs and human scum

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyangel View Post
    instead making **** changes to fa rewards try make fa matches more fair. It isn't fair to lose from a team that's 50% weaker than mine.
    they just dont care, only thing they are interested in is to steal money from people ! And they do that intentionaly when ever you have chance to promote and get tokens. Thiefs and scum.
    Last edited by TRn; 03-17-2019 at 05:49 AM.

When you go to the page for making some substitutions in an association game , the icons for each player positions are doubled on the screen.
    For example If a player can play AML AMC AMR positions the game shows that (AML AMC AMR AML AMC AMR).
    milpol likes this.

“The match wasn’t played due to technical issues and the result was registered as a draw” although on live match me and another 2 members of Top Reds association watched the decisive penalty shootout between Booaria Glory fc and His oponent in which we won the semifinals. needless to say that we played for the 3rd place in the finals. We believe that we deserve token compensation and points for the association in order to achieve Platinum this season also
    Thabk tou

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalord View Post
    When you go to the page for making some substitutions in an association game , the icons for each player positions are doubled on the screen.
    For example If a player can play AML AMC AMR positions the game shows that (AML AMC AMR AML AMC AMR).
    Recently subbed a wrong player to an asso match due to this glitch and played most of my asso s second half match with a DC in MC position...

This is even worse on PC...

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    I think this still continues...
    Our FA is promoted to platinum and we level up, but no one has received a reward yet..

Its fix or not ??

My association qualified to be promoted by I didn't get my tokens. So frustrating! !!

No tokens either 2 weks in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by spencer brian View Post
    my association qualified to be promoted by i didn't get my tokens. So frustrating! !!
    same here 2 weeks in a row now !!!!!

My association stay in platinum but didnt get rewards! please fix it! NAME: H.A.M.M.S

We got promoted from gold2 to gold1 but didn't get tokens yet. Do I need to do something myself or should I get (and when) tokens automatically?

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast