Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Associations - Bugs/Issues

Let's try to track posible problems here.
    Last edited by khris; 07-09-2016 at 01:26 PM.

-I will start saying that conenction was closed, game asked me if wanted login again, and tryed 5-6 times without success during the associations match. (good I've won lol).

-Chat don't work. I can not open it... despite I see the number of notifications...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    -I will start saying that conenction was closed, game asked me if wanted login again, and tryed 5-6 times without success during the associations match. (good I've won lol).
    Same for me.
    iceman888kin likes this.

yup...same for me. both legs...multiple devices / browsers, same issue.
    iceman888kin likes this.

conenction was closed / reconnect .... conenction was closed / reconnect .... conenction was closed / reconnect .... conenction was closed / reconnect ....

conenction was closed / reconnect .... conenction was closed / reconnect .... conenction was closed / reconnect .... conenction was closed / reconnect ....

I even dont know score ...

for shure I lose bec i had tired players and cant sub ... gg
    iceman888kin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Davit Abareli View Post

I even dont know score ...

for shure I lose bec i had tired players and cant sub ... gg
    Same here, about 5 minutes into match. Can't get on, whatever device I use - I've got a Cup match in 15 mintues - bet it mucks that up, too...
    Last edited by talisman; 07-09-2016 at 05:25 PM.
    iceman888kin likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

same for me, is there any solution for this alread

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Same here, about 5 minutes into match. Can't get on, whatever device I use - I've got a Cup match in 15 mintues - bet it mucks that up, too...
    Finally got back in - checked Association, I won 3-0; next two matches started and still in progress, last match started and in progress. Nothing on the other two.

9 minutes to go to Cup match, change team, 2x training and now ready to go...

If it does this again, I'm giving up on Associations.
    Last edited by talisman; 07-09-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Our Association had same issues my match finished 20 min ago and it still shows me as playing. A bit miffed having critical issues just at kick off. What is the use of training associations and boosts if we do not get the chance to use in the game. Not a happy bunny is an understatement. I can just see 1 result from all our gamed. Bad day at the office Top 11

We were disconnected too...the game says 0-0 between the assocations, but we won first legs 12-6?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast