Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Looks like the July 9 update needs another update! I cant get back in the game.. permanently disconnexted.

this bug was already here before the patch, it happened often to me, and i think it happened everytime i used my offensive bonus that was above 10%

Still can't see our results Barry and I have Cup match at 9am. Hopefully gremlins booted out by then

I have the same problem... My team is steal playing ^^ I hope i win :-) Developers, what's going on???

Our association has won first leg of association tournament. But before playing second round our team is declared as runner up.

Further progress - my Cup match completed successfully, and I attended the Association Captain's Cup match for him as he is still locked out of TE (we're friends). Return Associations matches are in 45 minutes - will we be able to get in then?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Here all is good again. Indeed we won 12-6 first leg.
    Hope the bugs will be fixed, this is no fun.

I had match but same as u guys it kept saying connection was dropped etc.I couldnt watch the game and after 20 min my next match screen is bugged and on schedule its 0-0 and says i won default.But on asso screen i got 1 point.Because of that we lost 15-13 i could have gotten that 3 point.Now i got 4 from him.......!!!

Well, sh*t - Finally managed to get into Associations with all matches completed. The two matches that completed successfully had their results confirmed, the two in progress and the two not started have been given 0-0 draws. So that's the home Leg a bust, then.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

we will replace 1,000 tokens
    LoL

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast