Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

just now happen to us the same thing we are from greece some
    one is doing somthng wrong

Nice.
    My favourite game "Login > Load > Disconnect > Repeat" comes back. You have over 100kk players over the world, then why this sh1t with servers still going on? Chinese donate for tokens from just one season can give you few new powerful servers xD

You already asking on Facebook what 3 things players want to add, but how about first fix your new game mode?
    This literally worst thing ever for destroying fun. Oh, yeah, give me 5 tokens later, this is really great compensation for your incompetence and ours total world butthurts..

Have just finished the home leg of our final...but on home screen the second leg isnt shown...it just says "It's pre season period" and all our loaned players aren't in the squad...better not impact our final 5 and a half hours...Not cool Top Eleven. Looking forward to hopefully winning our first first place finish.
    Liverpool F.C
    (2010 - Present)

Association
    Captain - Associacion Uruguaya de Futbol

League
    1st Place - Season 2, 4, 13, 18, 19, 22
    3rd Place - Season 1, 6

Champions League
    2nd Place - Season 18
    3rd Place - Season 2

Cup
    3rd Place - Season 13, 19

Treble
    Pending

Famous
    Just finished our 1st leg. None of us (Lawl Pro; hashtag #QGLF6W) could make subs/adjustments in our matchups, but our opponent (JMS; hashtag #MKD756) was able to make subs in match, as one guy made subs @ the 45th and 86th minutes. We still won the 1st leg 12-6; so are in the driver seat ATM. But why does the bug prevent our association members from managing their teams, but not the other association members?
    Level 40 Manager

In my FA, I can enter and see live scores but cannot manage my team.

Quote Originally Posted by martinluna1909 View Post
    Have just finished the home leg of our final...but on home screen the second leg isnt shown...it just says "It's pre season period" and all our loaned players aren't in the squad...better not impact our final 5 and a half hours...Not cool Top Eleven. Looking forward to hopefully winning our first first place finish.
    Same thing is happening to me as well. It has also happened once before.

EDIT: I can watch my teammates' games but not my own. Very unfortunate that this keeps happening.
    Last edited by jcohen42; 07-23-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Same thing is happening to me as well. It has also happened once before.

EDIT: I can watch my teammates' games but not my own. Very unfortunate that this keeps happening.
    Same thing happened to me...lucky, won my game big, and our association drew, winning the tournament overall on goals
    Liverpool F.C
    (2010 - Present)

Association
    Captain - Associacion Uruguaya de Futbol

League
    1st Place - Season 2, 4, 13, 18, 19, 22
    3rd Place - Season 1, 6

Champions League
    2nd Place - Season 18
    3rd Place - Season 2

Cup
    3rd Place - Season 13, 19

Treble
    Pending

Famous
    One of my association members has a constant 32% bonus across the board, is that a bug misreporting the actual bonus? or he's cheating?

Addicted
    There is a new Bug this season , my win bonus for Friendly / association is 0 .

I won this morning 2-1 and a 300K win bonus have been taken from my budget ....

300K is the amount i set for CUP !

08:22 BST today...

Associations - Bugs/Issues-assoc-day-7-0822.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast