Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Hello.

My association (Zapadna Srbija) finished last season with 929 points and should be in Gold Division 3 but somehow we have 743 points to begin the new season in Silver 1.

Would you please rectify this situation for us? Thank you.

hello everyone,
    new here int the foruns, but i have a question i would like to post.
    at the end of the season i didn't get my tokens reward, any of you had the same problem?
    if so where can he report it and get it solved?
    tks in advance for your attention and replies.

Nodeus and Top Eleven both become unimpressive. I'm really dissapoint for playing with this becos of their cheating and greediness. Main sever is seem to be naughty. Developers are always thinking how to s@€# money from gamers. F@#! !!! TOP ELEVEN DEVELOPERS AND NODEUS. F@#|¡!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by khris; 12-21-2017 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Grammatically and visually out of the rules.

manipulation, cheating

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Let's try to track posible problems here.
    manipulation, cheating
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Associations - Bugs/Issues-1.jpg   Associations - Bugs/Issues-20171202_234339.jpg   Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot_20171206-215156.jpg   Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot_20171203-151844.jpg   Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot_20171203-151819.jpg  

Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot_20171203-151211.jpg   Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot_20171203-151147.jpg  
    Javert89 likes this.

This penalties bug is still not fixed as far as i can see, which is ridiculous really. My team won last match on penalties, but now it shows that last match is not played and opponent still leading by 3 points. As if the decisive game has not been played at all. I expect us to be robbed of 1 place come tomorrow morning. Association is The incredibles. Nordeus support please fix this asap, it is ruining the trust in this game.
    kelendain likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    This penalties bug is still not fixed as far as i can see, which is ridiculous really. My team won last match on penalties, but now it shows that last match is not played and opponent still leading by 3 points. As if the decisive game has not been played at all. I expect us to be robbed of 1 place come tomorrow morning. Association is The incredibles. Nordeus support please fix this asap, it is ruining the trust in this game.
    Exactly that!!I am the member of the Incredibles who is the direct victim of this bug, and my association as a whole of course!!I won 5-3 on penalties, it was the decisive match and the game..refuses to accept it!!Unfortunately I logged out then logged in again without screenshot..
    But I made a few after that, still its like the match never took place..
    PLZ TAKE CARE OF THIS, IT AINT FAIR!!!!!Ι attach screen shots and you can see my own natch its still missing..Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot-46-.jpgAssociations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot-45-.jpgAssociations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot-44-.jpgAssociations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot-43-.jpg

Robbed

Quote Originally Posted by kelendain View Post
    Exactly that!!I am the member of the Incredibles who is the direct victim of this bug, and my association as a whole of course!!I won 5-3 on penalties, it was the decisive match and the game..refuses to accept it!!Unfortunately I logged out then logged in again without screenshot..
    But I made a few after that, still its like the match never took place..
    PLZ TAKE CARE OF THIS, IT AINT FAIR!!!!!Ι attach screen shots and you can see my own natch its still missing..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (46).jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	92318Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (45).jpg 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	92319Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (44).jpg 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	92320Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (43).jpg 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	92321
    We had something similar last night in a semi final. My association was leading 16-13 and 3 goals up overall with 15 minutes of the last game left. Amazingly the other team scored 3 goals in that last 15 minutes forcing a penalty shootout. Now this happens at our home ground with a +12 crowd , seriously what a joke We then lose the penalty shootout 0-3 , their team has 4 shots on target with 1 saved by our goalkeeper while our teams 4 shots were all off target and never even looked like scoring ( all missed to the right by some margin). The result of the game is not shown anywhere and still shows us leading 16-13 and this is now about 8 hours after the event. I would like to show a screen shot of this game but right now it doesn't exist,
    All I can say is what a load of crap , robbed of a place in the final by this bulldust. To be honest my first thought when this was happening was that the other team had found a way to cheat and was going to report them and get them investigated. Still might do that because it has left a very sour taste in our mouths.

Its still a bug and a problem, that a captian and a vice captain can go afk and dont login for 3 months and they dont get kicked out of an association.
    Our association has to play with 2 afk ppl at ~35% strengh cause its still better to get 50 Tokens with 2 afk then find a Gold1 /Plat association for 3 ppl.
    So we ve to stay for the tokens and topeleven hasnt even considered to kick inactive people out of associations and make others captain.

Hi the captain in my association has stopped playing how do I get him kicked from the group as I don't want to start a new 1 from square 1

Tia

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yesterday my association win 6 againts 5 of another team and at the final we have same goal and points ...last game went to penaltis and we won....the final result never been add to our team and today after 3 at mornig I log in at the game and we lost...top eleven is plaiyng with us maybe better quit to play

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast