Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Moreira1978 said:
    20 Minutes Ago
    Yesterday my association win 6 againts 5 of another team and at the final we have same goal and points ...last game went to penaltis and we won....the final result never been add to our team and today after 3 at mornig I log in at the game and we lost...top eleven is plaiyng with us maybe better quit to play

Hello.
    Short story : our association was tied at both goals and points (21-21)
    Our captain's (Alexandru Andreescu) match went on penalty (which he won by 3-1) (should add that most of our members saw the game live, as it was the decisive match)
    After the game ended (yesterday) it didn't show up the results until few hours ago. The game now shows a 0-0 draw, but the other association got 18 points, while we have 15. The game doesn't show details or anything.
    Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot_2018-03-18-07-54-12.jpg
    Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot_2018-03-18-07-49-15.jpg
    Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot_2018-03-18-07-45-49.jpg
    Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot_2018-03-18-07-45-38.jpg
    Associations - Bugs/Issues-screenshot_2018-03-18-07-45-35.jpg
    Last edited by thosaka; 03-18-2018 at 07:07 AM.
    grothjm153 likes this.

I had the second leg of the finals today and I couldn't watch the game. I was receiving a message saying the game was finished but when I went to see the results I couldn't see my team's but I could see the other association members'. It's been tworking hours and when I close the game, I receive a notification that the association match is starting. Wtf?

Rookie
    Bug or they kick me from association?

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cope King View Post
    Bug or they kick me from association?

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
    Bug,it happened many times .
    Cope King likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

My association future. Champions won in penalty kicks when we tied and it gave the win to the other team and then. A message pops up saying it's a draw even though the other association won

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hello all,
    Yesterday after association match system didn't count right our points. We had the same points and goals like our opponent, penalty kicks were to select the winner which we wins but the final result is totaly differend.

Associations - Bugs/Issues-1.jpg
    Associations - Bugs/Issues-2.jpg

Can't check the report match
    Associations - Bugs/Issues-3.jpg

Associations - Bugs/Issues-4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by platon View Post
    My association "Торжок сила" took 1st place in the tournament. In the last match of the team punched the penalty and the team of our association won 3-1. The result did not last long and only today the message "Your association took 2nd place" has already come. Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by red black View Post
    Today, my Association (Master Federation) played the final round fighting for the title. A team of our Association (Marhham) defeated the other team (2-0). As both Associations were equal in points and in goals, the title was decided in a penalties shootout. Markham won 3-2. But the result has not been shown for hours. Few minutes ago, when a new day began, Top Eleven said the other Association won the title and that the last match wasn't played due to "technical issues". Is there any administrator here?

Enviado de meu LG-H818 usando Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
    Thats very old bug and they do nothing with it. Every week some players meet this ****. They will not do something again. Dont worry and forget.

I offer new rule: If draw - we will not count last match at all. The game works exactly like "my rule"
    The Penalties at the end of Associations problem was first reported in this thread on 14/08/17, and the first detail post was 02/10/17, quickly followed by a post which said that it was an old problem (but no specific period was mentioned). As far as I can see the only thing that has been done to 'fix' the issue is to substitute a BS technical issue report and change the result of the final match to a 0-0 draw, which in most cases as far as I can see penalises the Association that actually won the Head-to-Head (HtH).

When will Nordeus get their fingers out get a proper solution to the problem? Either fix it properly or find an alternative method of deciding a tied Assocation HtH...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Cope King View Post

association bugged up

Question

Quote Originally Posted by pjBS View Post
    association bugged up
    Associations - Bugs/Issues-img_8832.jpg

bad Servers ? FB or TE11 bugged?
    information can only given by TE69-Buggo Devs

SERIOUS NASTY BUG

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast