Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Dreamer
    )) omg what i see here is unbelievable. i know association matches are "arranged" and the server is the only one who decides who wins, BUT what i see in this topic is mindblowing... results changed the day after, different scores to one match or another. i mean, OMG, it's like the sicilian mafia is gambling on these matches and change scores the way they want. and i thought i was scammed by the server (when i lost 2 times with a 30% weaker team)... that's the reason why associations are simply trash and have nothing to do with this game. and what is nordeus doing about this? nothing...maybe just trying to find new ways to squeeze more money from managers...
    pjBS likes this.

Hey guys, you should have some filters on associations search, like dont show the full, or sort by points etc
    Its unacceptable for us to have to scroll over 100 full or low level associations to just find one meeting our standards
    milpol likes this.

Had the same issue with my association this week. Contacted the support team and all they said was that this has proven rather hard to fix.

You have had 2 years to fix this, maybe hire some better developers to work on this?

Absolutely outrageous that this still exists.

Edit: this was a reply to the error: last match result in an associations tie that went to penalties and then the result isn't saved and the winning association loses.

Instead making **** changes to FA rewards try make FA matches more fair. It isn't fair to lose from a team that's 50% weaker than mine.

Why can’t I kick a player from my association

Quote Originally Posted by shabaz45 View Post
    Why can’t I kick a player from my association
    Wait until tomorrow

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Did anyone happend about tokens association at the end of the season? I didnt get my 50 tokens for stayin in division...

Same problem.
    2nd in league and don't change association but didn't get my 50 token!!!!

Where are my FA tokens not received. My Association got promoted to Gold One stayed the same members all season and none of us have received our tokens. All it said was you have not qualified and gave us all 1 morale booster. What's the point of having an FA at all if this is going to happen ? FA team is "Forest 'til I die" - please sort out - the peasants are revolting !

I have an association and I can't sent invites to other managers to join me.
    This is a bug or some new rule?

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast