Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: it's a lie! it's not about stars!

it's a lie! it's not about stars!

So I played against a team who is level 39 and I was level 18, overall my team is better than his 116 to 110, and of course I lost the match not by a low score but by more than 2! Why I say it's a lie and it's not about stars is because he's level 39 he could set his win bonus higher than mine since his level is higher than mine I can't not match it and gives his team more advantage than mine. that's why I don't think it's base on stars than it's base on win bonus.

I reckon there should be a limit on the win bonus you can put up to, then it can be base on stars.

If u are right (I dont think so) then u are right
    Sanghaicola likes this.
    WZAWZDB!

Pay more due higher level don't give one better bonus due victory bonus.

For the max. you pay in level 5, you obtain a benefit as a max. let's supose that is a +6% possesion? so the same 6% is what you obtain in level 35 or 62 if you, pay the max.

What you say is like if I come here and say that, I'm level 2, I just can buy players of 1M value and another team is L40 so can buy players for 110M, so thats a advantadge if the simulator count the stars vs stars? no.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Pay more due higher level don't give one better bonus due victory bonus.

For the max. you pay in level 5, you obtain a benefit as a max. let's supose that is a +6% possesion? so the same 6% is what you obtain in level 35 or 62 if you, pay the max.

What you say is like if I come here and say that, I'm level 2, I just can buy players of 1M value and another team is L40 so can buy players for 110M, so thats a advantadge if the simulator count the stars vs stars? no.
    I saying is that a level higher than can set his win bonus to what whatever the amount and if your lower level than that player you can't match his bonus and it give his players more to win than you, even if you have a stronger team than his.

Dreamer
    I've done well in the FA with my accounts that are lvl 2, beating several opponents with more % than me and that have been a good 30-40 lvl's higher than me. And I've actually not even used win-bonuses.

I always thought win-bonuses was about morale, and since I boosted morale with packs I didn't think it was necessary. But I've seen that many believe that win-bonus has an own effect. Is this info coming from Nordeus?

Quote Originally Posted by bobster View Post
    I saying is that a level higher than can set his win bonus to what whatever the amount and if your lower level than that player you can't match his bonus and it give his players more to win than you, even if you have a stronger team than his.
    And I saying that, your win bonus at max, lets say you pay 12M? and his win bonus at max, lets say he pay 15M, give the same advantadge, because the bonus is divided in parts, one more expensive than the other, how more you pay higher is the benefit, but the max. benefit, is the same for a level 1 or a level 50, because the max. as Ive said can be a +6% possesion setting the bonus at max. level, you will pay less due your level, but, this win bonus, don't depend of -how much cost to set the bonus in max. level so $ vs $ .

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I've done well in the FA with my accounts that are lvl 2, beating several opponents with more % than me and that have been a good 30-40 lvl's higher than me. And I've actually not even used win-bonuses.

I always thought win-bonuses was about morale, and since I boosted morale with packs I didn't think it was necessary. But I've seen that many believe that win-bonus has an own effect. Is this info coming from Nordeus?

Well is not something that comes from Nordeus, is just sharing experiences, and we can say that is not clear as some managers come here saying that win bonus sometimes go against and is better play without it...

My opinion, but, is that, this bonus give a little bit more of chances, too depending of the scenario, and make the performing of players more stable and with less surprises.

Of course, we are talking just of 1 of the 12-15 factors or more that have influence in the result, such as, condition, morale, agressivity, of course internal programming of players... win bonus, orders, Quality, attend and have the +8%, know how to read the scenario because the game want one doing one job, that is to manage, so the simulation is different if one attend or not, and then maybe "to manage" means that you have to substitute a player, or move this between lines, ... too there are now in the last version the 4 training bonuses....

so all is more extense, and as always I say, many players, come here, complaining because they think 1 star, or 2, should guarante a victory.
    This is a fail, a wrong and personal fail, regarding the way to valorate what is the real differance in the simulation taking into account the stars, as Ive said many times, the distance in what a level of star can face another, is much bigger than what some expect. We see just 9* and inside a part of this 9 is the margin.
    Last edited by khris; 08-06-2016 at 04:50 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bobster View Post
    So I played against a team who is level 39 and I was level 18, overall my team is better than his 116 to 110, and of course I lost the match not by a low score but by more than 2! Why I say it's a lie and it's not about stars is because he's level 39 he could set his win bonus higher than mine since his level is higher than mine I can't not match it and gives his team more advantage than mine. that's why I don't think it's base on stars than it's base on win bonus.

I reckon there should be a limit on the win bonus you can put up to, then it can be base on stars.
    It's not only the stars.
    You can beat everyone with the good formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    It's not only the stars.
    You can beat everyone with the good formation.
    my formation was a counter formation.

Probaly it doesn't work anymore

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    if someone comes here and explain to me how the win bonus works (with solid proves), I promise to send him an official jersey he wants
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast