Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ambitious Gold1 Association is hiring

Rookie
    Hi Managers, we have one open position again so if everyone is interested, dont hesitat to let me know. The most important thing is your ambition: we are currently Gold1 but not happy with our performance. But I have no doubts we will do whats best and get to platinum sooner or later, but fo sure. And you can be part of it.

Wplay ur home games at 11PM GMT+1. Please make sure you are able to attend the games, as we consider to be extremely important. Not because your prsence gives extra 2% to the other manager's possesion, but because only if you are present,you can modify your tactics, react to the game development, and therefore win.

Whoever is not scared to have the highest ambitions, is welcome to our team

Santa1212

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi Managers, we have one open position again so if everyone is interested, dont hesitat to let me know. The most important thing is your ambition: we are currently Gold1 but not happy with our performance. But I have no doubts we will do whats best and get to platinum sooner or later, but fo sure. And you can be part of it.

Wplay ur home games at 11PM GMT+1. Please make sure you are able to attend the games, as we consider to be extremely important. Not because your prsence gives extra 2% to the other manager's possesion, but because only if you are present,you can modify your tactics, react to the game development, and therefore win.

Santa1212
    I want to join , is there space fore me ?

ok thanks for response
    present association #WX880P name sadhak raj team indiana FC.
    and im from india ill manage gmt+1 11pm time.
    11pm GMT+1 = 4:30 AM IST. Easly attand all asso. match
    bcz 4am is my wake up time

ok thanks for response
    present association #WX880P name sadhak raj team indiana FC.
    and im from india ill manage gmt+1 11pm time.
    11pm GMT+1 = 4:30 AM IST. Easly attand all asso. match
    bcz 4am is my wake up time.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post

Santa1212
    Accept me i am ready to be in your time online. Lets win bro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123