Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Ambitious Gold1 Association is hiring

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    132

    Ambitious Gold1 Association is hiring

    Hi managers,

    I have the association, we are currently in Gold 1, meaning each of our managers is getting 50 tokens every season. I am afraid I will need to replace one manager because he is not as active as I would expect. Therefore, there would be one place available for the best manager with the highest ambitions.

    Currently we are Gold 1. We have won 17 first places, 6 second places, 8 third places, 2 fourth places. Our ambition is clear and simple: to become platinum and keep receiving 100 tokens every month. If your ambitions is the same, do not hesitate do join us. We do not require any certain level, we simply need active managers who work with their squads, train their players, care about formations and tactics, visit their matches and work with the bonuses.

    We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1.

    If you want to see the details, look for the association called Night Attackers, #L2PNXY.

    Reply to this post if you have any questions or if you are interested.

    Santa1212

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    34
    Hi there, just wondering if i could join your club? Currently the captain and creator my association (currently sitting at gold 2), been active for seasons. However, my members werent that active and its rather difficult to find members with good quality. Pls let me know if i am able to join ? Cheers.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by ashtonkenzhen View Post
    Hi there, just wondering if i could join your club? Currently the captain and creator my association (currently sitting at gold 2), been active for seasons. However, my members werent that active and its rather difficult to find members with good quality. Pls let me know if i am able to join ? Cheers.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Hi, thanks for interest! Would you please let me know more about your team, ambitions etc? We can definitely make a deal!

    Santa

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    34
    What would you like to know more about? Currently accumulated 1096 points (definitely getting 30 coins by end of season but still lack 104 points to Gold 1) My ambition is to get to be on the top of the association. I usually watch my matches and would be happy to give bonuses

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Newbie Samuels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    18
    My team is 135% and your association just the kind I'm looking for but the home match is at odd time for me. I have a few new tricks regarding the formation up in my sleeve too but alas! I can only be active between 3:30 am GMT to 5pm GMT. Can we figure out something mutually beneficial?

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuels View Post
    My team is 135% and your association just the kind I'm looking for but the home match is at odd time for me. I have a few new tricks regarding the formation up in my sleeve too but alas! I can only be active between 3:30 am GMT to 5pm GMT. Can we figure out something mutually beneficial?
    Hi Samuels, thanks for your interest! I will be extremely happy to start cooperation, but unfortunately I am not ready to move the time of our home games as I would not be able to visit the matches Anyway, good luck! Santa

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by ashtonkenzhen View Post
    What would you like to know more about? Currently accumulated 1096 points (definitely getting 30 coins by end of season but still lack 104 points to Gold 1) My ambition is to get to be on the top of the association. I usually watch my matches and would be happy to give bonuses

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Hi ashtonknzen, thank you for your replies. Well, at least I would need to know your team strength (%) and the name or ID of your current association. If I understand it correctly, you are a captain of the association and want to cancel it and join our association instead?

    Santa

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi ashtonknzen, thank you for your replies. Well, at least I would need to know your team strength (%) and the name or ID of your current association. If I understand it correctly, you are a captain of the association and want to cancel it and join our association instead?

    Santa
    Hi there, this is exactly what I'd like to do. Currently the captain and only original remaining member of my association. I didn't create it but the captaincy was passed on to me. The tag is U58REA. We're in Gold 3 but we will be relegated. Most of the members are not at all active and I'd like to join an association where we actually win tournaments.

    My team is currently at around 119% but I've been training up youngsters all season so they'll be ready for the next. I'm logged in every day and very rarely miss a game.

    Let me know if you reckon I'd be a good fit.

    Cheers,

    Garold.

  9. #9
    Newbie Samuels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi Samuels, thanks for your interest! I will be extremely happy to start cooperation, but unfortunately I am not ready to move the time of our home games as I would not be able to visit the matches Anyway, good luck! Santa
    No problem. Good luck for your association.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    47
    I would like to join your association.
    Please see my team MaNu FC in DESPERADOS (#N7MMF2)
    Now i am at level 31 with 111% AV with twice triple crown.
    League No.1 = 22 times
    Champion No.1 = 16 times
    Cup No.1 = 3 times
    I always play all of the games because i am addicted to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast