Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ambitious Gold1 Association is hiring

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Indraw View Post
    I would like to join your association.
    Please see my team MaNu FC in DESPERADOS (#N7MMF2)
    Now i am at level 31 with 111% AV with twice triple crown.
    League No.1 = 22 times
    Champion No.1 = 16 times
    Cup No.1 = 3 times
    I always play all of the games because i am addicted to it.
    LOL, I know the feeling!!

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi ashtonknzen, thank you for your replies. Well, at least I would need to know your team strength (%) and the name or ID of your current association. If I understand it correctly, you are a captain of the association and want to cancel it and join our association instead?

Santa
    Hi Santa, sorry for the late reply. Hope there's still a spot for me. Given that new season just started my team rating has decreased by 20 per cent currently 86% average.. please feel free to check my association (Winatic FC). My team name is æwsœm fc. Yes you are right, currently the captain of my team (creator of association). Please keep me updated

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i'm ready to play with you ..

give me name your association ..

i want to come in... im active player and have a good team

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi managers,

I have the association, we are currently in Gold 1, meaning each of our managers is getting 50 tokens every season. I am afraid I will need to replace one manager because he is not as active as I would expect. Therefore, there would be one place available for the best manager with the highest ambitions.

Currently we are Gold 1. We have won 17 first places, 6 second places, 8 third places, 2 fourth places. Our ambition is clear and simple: to become platinum and keep receiving 100 tokens every month. If your ambitions is the same, do not hesitate do join us. We do not require any certain level, we simply need active managers who work with their squads, train their players, care about formations and tactics, visit their matches and work with the bonuses.

We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1.

If you want to see the details, look for the association called Night Attackers, #L2PNXY.

Reply to this post if you have any questions or if you are interested.

Santa1212
    i want to come in your association sir.
    i have a very good team as well as good knowledge of the game.
    team name INDIANA FC..
    sadhak raj ..
    quality 92%
    recently won back to back league .
    every match i was seeing
    have a good players for loan
    and many more
    Last edited by raj9; 02-09-2017 at 09:14 AM. Reason: something miss

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by raj9 View Post
    i want to come in your association sir.
    i have a very good team as well as good knowledge of the game.
    team name INDIANA FC..
    sadhak raj ..
    quality 92%
    recently won back to back league .
    every match i was seeing
    have a good players for loan
    and many more
    I believe our Captain has flown to the USA for a week and may be having problems logging in. Please be patient and he will get back to you

thank you buddy i hope im part of your team soon

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Indraw View Post
    I would like to join your association.
    Please see my team MaNu FC in DESPERADOS (#N7MMF2)
    Now i am at level 31 with 111% AV with twice triple crown.
    League No.1 = 22 times
    Champion No.1 = 16 times
    Cup No.1 = 3 times
    I always play all of the games because i am addicted to it.
    Hi Indraw, are you swtill interested? I was not available last week due my foreign trip, so sorry for the delay. Please let me know. And another question at the very beginning - our asso plays the home games at 11PM GMT+1. Is the time ok for you, would you be able to attend the matches?
    Last edited by Santa1212; 02-13-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by raj9 View Post
    thank you buddy i hope im part of your team soon
    Hi raj9, I am back Would you please give me the name or tag of your association so that I can take a look? And another question - our association plays the home games at 11PM GMT+1. We require the managers to be able to atend the games so they can modify the tactics, react to the game development etc. Is the time ok for you? What country are you from, please?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FT Omàr View Post
    i'm ready to play with you ..

give me name your association ..
    Hi Omar, are you still interested? Sorry about delay, I was abroad with the limited connection options. If you still want to join, would you please give me more information about you and your team? Can you please give me t name of your current asso and team, so that I can take a look? And another question - we play our home games at 11PM GMT+1. Is it ok for you? Would you be able to attend? Thanks!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Garold View Post
    Hi there, this is exactly what I'd like to do. Currently the captain and only original remaining member of my association. I didn't create it but the captaincy was passed on to me. The tag is U58REA. We're in Gold 3 but we will be relegated. Most of the members are not at all active and I'd like to join an association where we actually win tournaments.

My team is currently at around 119% but I've been training up youngsters all season so they'll be ready for the next. I'm logged in every day and very rarely miss a game.

Let me know if you reckon I'd be a good fit.

Cheers,

Garold.
    Hi Garold, are you still interested? Sorry about the delay, I was abroad with the limited connection options. If you are still interested please let me know. Anothe question is if you are ok with ou game time - we play our home matches at 11PM GMT+1. Is it ok or you? Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast