Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Tanking teams and association matchups

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes I know, I 've seen Yaya in another group.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Oh my god this is the return of the professional moaners about tanking looool

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    I have a query for Nordeus on how the association matchups work.
    We are going to face an association tomorrow where every single team has tanked last season.
    Check their trophy hauls from last season!!!
    Each team is percentage-wise stronger than ours
    Give proof of that !

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    If you are promoted you lose 20%, if you tank, you will win 20%...no logic...
    Maybe yes, if you are promoted you lose 20% and if you don't, then lose 10%-20% ... that seems fair.
    You win nothing ! Stop writing silly things and try to think before , thank you guy !
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-10-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Addicted
    AH just one thing , you can still moaning about this , you loose your time and your energy cause :

1- don't let the possibility of a team to not compete in asso games is not possible and 200% sure nordeus won't do that !

2-Decrease 20% of all players if promote or not , i think you still believe in santa claus looooool

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    k1tb & Kaizer Franz, your posts have been deleted.
    Please stay in the rules of the forum.
    k1tb and gamer5289 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    First of all this thread is just a re-thread of this one : https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-managers.html

Then , there is on this forum usual pro - moaners who moan about tankers and also insult me of tokens buyer only based on my signature ! CRAP

eternal unsatisfacted people really make this forum worst and worst day after day ! If you are not a tanker , you are a token buyer !It's really crazy !!!!

Then you have this ( but read the previous thread , link above ) :

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Tanking teams and association matchups-screenshot1920.jpg

So , it is proof that tanking is not a big advantage on CHL if you look at the trophy of the teams who faced Gamers54321 's FA group ^^ And no need of tanking to take advantage in the cup if you are not a newbie ^^
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-11-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    It's a reflection of what happens in the real world when a team gets relegated. The relegated team will usually be stronger than the teams in the division they fall into, but this doesn't automatically guarantee success.
    Talking about real life, relegated team should lose some of their best players because good players usually escape from sinking ship. Hehe

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The problem is not the tanking, the problem is that the match-up is not fair - this avg of 6 teams.
    A group of six 6* teams playing vs two 9* teams and four 5* teams.
    Remember one important thing Niko : those four 5* teams could only get three loan of 9* players , so it makes 8 players 5 stars with 3 players 9 stars against 11 players 6* , and you give up ????? I think that the four 6* teams have their chances .

Remember that ok the two 9* teams will probably take 12 points but the 4 others teams are not 100% sure to take 6 points each , they could take only 1 or 0 points , so i put the finger on one very important points : the quality of the managers of the whole 6 teams , make sure that all your 6 teams are good teams , look at the top 100 ,especially the number one Dom ru Club . It is exactly what i say , a group of 6 teams same quality average with good managrrs and good players on the pitch , here is the hard core of everything !!! It is possible ! Never give up , stop complain and focus on the whole 6 teams of your FA group , maybe you have to make adjustement in your own side before complaining of what the opponents are doing , just my 2 cent 😉

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123