Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Tanking teams and association matchups

Dreamer

Tanking teams and association matchups

I have a query for Nordeus on how the association matchups work.
    We are going to face an association tomorrow where every single team has tanked last season.
    Check their trophy hauls from last season!!!
    Each team is percentage-wise stronger than ours and this already brings down our chances of qualifying for 1-2 matchup.
    Since we have been getting such screwed matchups for the last 4 weeks now, our association which was on the brink of qualifying for Platinum, will now be struggling to even hold onto Gold1.
    These kind of matchups are not fair for honest players who gain promotion every season and want to continue to play that way.
    I believe something needs to be done from Nordeus to avoid tankers from spoiling the association tournaments for others.
    Possible remedies:
    1. Teams that do not promote are not eligible for association matches.
    2. Deduct 20% on all teams irrespective of whether they promote or not.

Tanking teams and association matchups-screen-shot-2017-03-10-7.59.51-pm.pngTanking teams and association matchups-screen-shot-2017-03-10-8.00.03-pm.pngTanking teams and association matchups-screen-shot-2017-03-10-8.00.13-pm.pngTanking teams and association matchups-screen-shot-2017-03-10-8.00.25-pm.pngTanking teams and association matchups-screen-shot-2017-03-10-8.00.34-pm.pngTanking teams and association matchups-screen-shot-2017-03-10-8.00.42-pm.png
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

If you are promoted you lose 20%, if you tank, you will win 20%...no logic...
    Maybe yes, if you are promoted you lose 20% and if you don't, then lose 10%-20% ... that seems fair.

Dreamer
    @k1tb
    I feel you should lose 20% no matter what, at the end of every season.
    This will take all the fun out of tanking and I am sure will reduce the tanking teams by a huge number!!!
    This will also help in addressing the argument of "what do you gain by progressing to next level".
    You unlock higher level players who cannot be bought by a team that tanked.
    There has to be some sort of punishment for underperforming and a reduction of quality for your players fits the bill for me
    k1tb likes this.

And we all meet at the max league lvl and only there we can see, who is the best manager

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The problem is not the tanking, the problem is that the match-up is not fair - this avg of 6 teams.
    A group of six 6* teams playing vs two 9* teams and four 5* teams.
    Also a team with 11 8* players is not the same with a team with 22 8* (who loans to the other members).
    If I have 14 8* players and I 'm playing vs a team which has also 14 8* players, why would I care if he is tanking or not ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    To get the 8* teams, I assume one would have to tank now that the association exploit via greens is fixed.
    Please correct me if Im wrong with this cause I have never made it to a 8* team.
    My team always finishes the season as a low to mid 7* team and back to 6* team when the new season starts.
    So, why should someone who tries to exploit the system get benefit from it and retain the stars.

6* team at the beginning of the season? :O

I have never had a 7* team and also never had an 8* player.

I have max 6* team and not even close to 7* team, but asso seems too random, so I don't take it too serious. Anyone can lose to anyone...
    Asso is way different from league, cup and league...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    To get the 8* teams, I assume one would have to tank now that the association exploit via greens is fixed.
    Please correct me if I m wrong with this cause I have never made it to a 8* team.
    yes, you 're correct.
    The 8* was an example. Sometimes can be 9*, sometimes can be 7*.

So, what ιs the q of your oppo ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-12-2017 at 09:22 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    3 of the teams are mid to high 7* and other 3 are mid to high 6 stars.
    Our association has 1 7* team(121%) and others are 6 stars (low to mid).
    We do have a chance against them, but the point is, they have the advantage of training their players for atleast 35 days without losing a star, whereas we have had only 7!!

There are many duels like this and believe me, nothing will be changed...there will be and there are unfair tournaments...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast