Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Looking out for Good Associations Next Season

Ok , something didnt go right then. I will try again but see if you can send me an invite . Red Kelpie FC or Kelpie Grant managers name.
    I sent an invite to ABZ1903. Whats your Asso name ? I dont think Red Kelpie FC can search for it but my higher tier team should be able to.
    If you prefer I can get a bit more excited about a level 17 team I have , Kjarten FC. 100% (105.0) with 179 tokens , $460m in the bank and its average age is about 20 , 3rd in League and in the Cup Final. Maybe this team might suit you better although I must admit I have neglected this team a bit this season.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 02-22-2019 at 05:25 AM.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

The association name is Come on you reds. My team name is Aberdeen FC. Level 9. Manager David Caie.

I’m not in FB so could that be the problem? Your level 17 team would be a good fit. Could you join with that by just going into the association directly?

Yes but I need the name or the number of your Asso

Disregard that , I opened my eyes and saw the name

Just joined you ,so that makes 3
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 02-22-2019 at 05:44 AM.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Let you off as it’s probably late in Oz!

Wintersnow, we now have 3 members so if you join at the end of the season the association will be live. Hopefully we’ll see you then. You can check out the association now so you can see the other members. All at a good level so will be able to help you with the advice your looking for.

Rookie
    Hi ABZ

Noted as my association is still locked till I am club level 4 next season as shown in the screenshot that I showed u earlier, I look forward to joining u all next season btw can I add u as friend in FB too cos I have a bunch of FB friends that added me previously when I was a newbie lol, sure would love to add my association friends too so maybe u could pm me or give me your FB link. Tnx.

Rookie
    Hi Kelpie

Since we will be association friends next season, can I add u too do send me a private pm so that I know your FB link lol or do u wanna send me instead. Thanks.

Hi Wintersnow, I’m afraid I am one of the few people in the world who’s not on FB so won’t be able to.

Rookie
    Hi ABZ

Ok so I can only communicate through this forum and private pm rite and just curious what will be the time set for the tournament will be curious hope it does not end up to be my sleeping time lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast