Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Looking out for Good Associations Next Season

Rookie
    Why not Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 in Gold1?

Hi Wintersun. That’s right we can comminicate through the messanging service through the association. Having said that the other members may be on FB so you could ask them when you join. The matches were set from memory as GMT+8 given that we’re UK based. In answer to the other post I’m not too sure the question that your asking? Are you asking me to give reasons as to why I’m not promoting that particular association??

Rookie
    Hi ABZ

Which post are you referring to as I am confused lol, can I check more clearly if in Singapore time, what time will it be cos I am really bad at calculating GMT+8 time.

Thanks in advance.

Rookie
    Hi Semifonte

Are you from another association and you are promoting another association which is Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 in Gold1?

Wintersun, he’s asking if you want to join his association instead. He’s put a post on most of the forum asking the same but if you check his original post he’s looking for someone with 95% plus to join his association.

Rookie
    Hi ABZ

Oic haha

I’ve currently set our home matches for 18.00 UK time, but just in the process of checking with the others to make sure that suits for them. Hopefully suits for you?

Rookie
    Hi ABZ

Possible to set the home matches at 16:00 UK time which is 12 midnight for my time instead as I will be sleeping at 2am (18:00 UK time) in Singapore time, do let me know if it is possible.

Hi, I waiting to hear from the other 3 managers. One manager and myself would be fine with 16:00, but need to check with the other two first.
    wintersnow341 likes this.

Rookie
    Hi ABZ

Noted and look forward to your reply regarding about the confirmed timing for the tournament.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast