Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: A little help please

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    61

    A little help please

    Anyone know why I cant add to friends players from my asso? Or they can explain me please?

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,359
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    Anyone know why I cant add to friends players from my asso? Or they can explain me please?

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    They are in a different server, you need to add them as FB friends I guess.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    They are in a different server, you need to add them as FB friends I guess.
    The problem is that I cant connect my account to facebook...dont know why

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    The problem is that I cant connect my account to facebook...dont know why

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Some players have an ‘Add Friend’ button at the top right corner. These players are in your server and can be added in the game without FB.

    All other players who do not have that ‘Add Friend’ option are not in your server so have to be added through FB.

    It will make no difference if they are your association mates or if you get the association tag. It is all about which server each of us is playing in.

    Hope my explanation helps.

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,359
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    The problem is that I cant connect my account to facebook...dont know why

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Try sending a ticket to the support, maybe they can help you..