Thread: Lost match from the last...

Thumbs up Lost match from the last...

So i just lost a match from the last guy... i a'm 3rd and he is last... i have 16+ and he has 9.5... And i'm asking you why is there an option to play with offside trick if there is no offside in the whole game..? The game has many many issues on how a team wins another... that should be checked... There is no way to change ONLY a player from the whole system and to lose from the last guy, when with that player i brought a tie with the first... Full buged game... I'm deleting it from my facebook...

Apprentice
    When u go to SQUAD. U got 3 taps. Squad, the formation and orders. Squad is where u change ur players. Formation u change the formation of ur team. And orders where u pick how u want ur team to play.

Yes i know all that... And i choose to play with offside trick... But tick it or not the gameplay stays the same, nothing changes... And if i change 1 player from the formation i loose from the last team of the championship... WTF..? That is a bug as i see it, or if it's a non working fixture why it exists if the first place...?

If you think this game has the full feature, then you are wrong. This game cant play to the full feature.
    Thank for example, do you think you can play a player in the Champions League if you transfer him in in mid season? He would not qualify in the real footballing world.