Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TokenAds

Fen
    Sorry I'm a bit tardy to the reply party. Got to say I originally made this thread in anger but have calmed down now (only took me two weeks as well, a new record). Basically, I'm over it.

Accyrover: Yeah I have all that in place already, a few weeks before I was trawling the forum and saw someone else suggest the same. A good number of them did work for me, but equally there were enough that didn't to infuriate me.

Greg, TokenAds: Thanks for the reply. You may notice that my smileys are now not so red-faced While that explains why it did not happen, it is still a little annoying that I followed through on this in good faith and you welched. OK fair enough it is not on purpose by you or anything you can help, but when I have given evidence and you reply with this email - "We have investigated your complaint in detail with the advertiser, and we have found that the offers were not completed through our system. You may have completed them through another provider’s offer wall. If so, please contact the operating company which you have completed the offers through, in order to receive your credits. Thank you, The TokenAds team." - surely you can see how users will become infuriated? Anyway no worries, me and you are cool Greg.
    1st season - League Winner
    2nd season - League Winner / Champions League Winner
    3rd season - . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Fen View Post
    Sorry I'm a bit tardy to the reply party. Got to say I originally made this thread in anger but have calmed down now (only took me two weeks as well, a new record). Basically, I'm over it.

Accyrover: Yeah I have all that in place already, a few weeks before I was trawling the forum and saw someone else suggest the same. A good number of them did work for me, but equally there were enough that didn't to infuriate me.

Greg, TokenAds: Thanks for the reply. You may notice that my smileys are now not so red-faced While that explains why it did not happen, it is still a little annoying that I followed through on this in good faith and you welched. OK fair enough it is not on purpose by you or anything you can help, but when I have given evidence and you reply with this email - "We have investigated your complaint in detail with the advertiser, and we have found that the offers were not completed through our system. You may have completed them through another provider’s offer wall. If so, please contact the operating company which you have completed the offers through, in order to receive your credits. Thank you, The TokenAds team." - surely you can see how users will become infuriated? Anyway no worries, me and you are cool Greg.

I got told similar thing today from nordeus, completed an offer through trialpay and got diddly squat.. was told i didn't do the offer right and its all my fault which is crap...

offered evidence which they said doesn't help...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

token adds rubbery

ihad also 3 times the same problem wich i sended to tokenadds support team the evidence but without any shame they said its not possible to send my tokens even i have paid for an subscription and had a bill in my hand as a evidence i had the similar problem by matomy but after i send the evidence they send me my tokens immediatly stay out from tokenadds they providing a rubbery
    Quote Originally Posted by TokenAds View Post
    Hey Fen,

The problem you have described is related to the way we check the tickets and the completion of the offers, so let me try to explain why after you submit a ticket at our Customer Support platform sending the evidence will not mean that you will be given the points automatically. We at TokenAds work with 3rd party advertisers. This means that when you complete an offer that appears on our site, we receive all the information about your completion from the 3rd party advertiser. Based on this, we credit our users. The whole communication takes no more than seconds, and in this way we have been able to reward users with in-game points without the user having to pay for the points. Our system has been able to give millions of points to users without a problem. As in our day to day communication with friends, also in our communication with our 3rd party advertisers not errors can occur. This is the reason why we have our Customer Support team where you can turn to in case of an unanswered question or when you think that you should have received points. We, in all the cases ask for evidence, so that we can see whether the user needs assistance with completing the offer correctly. If we see that the offer has been completed, we check the problem with our 3rd party advertiser and ask them if they see the completion of the user. When they do, we give the points to our users with pleasure. In case the advertiser does not see the user's offer completion in their system, unfortunately we are not able to give the points to the user. In this case, what we wrote to you as well, we inform the user, that the offer completion does not appear in our system and not in the advertiser's and we will not be able to reward the user.
    I hope I managed to show you why your sending the evidence didn't result in you getting your points. I would advise you to read our FAQ and Terms and Conditions as well, so that you could see what you should pay attention to when completing the offers.
    If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact us through our Support page!

I wish you a great weekend!

Greg,

Customer Support
    TokenAds

Quote Originally Posted by easlim View Post
    ihad also 3 times the same problem wich i sended to tokenadds support team the evidence but without any shame they said its not possible to send my tokens even i have paid for an subscription and had a bill in my hand as a evidence i had the similar problem by matomy but after i send the evidence they send me my tokens immediatly stay out from tokenadds they providing a rubbery
    Really is stupid, even with evidence they won't pay up!

I had my last job open and in the end told them to close it as couldn't be bothered chasing it any further - evidence was there to support my request yet they pointed the blame at me for not doing it right... wow - so much for the theory the customer is always right...

Trial Pay has been very helpful with their customer service. Every dispute I made with them, I was credited with the tokens... much better than TokenAds

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Trial Pay has been very helpful with their customer service. Every dispute I made with them, I was credited with the tokens... much better than TokenAds
    hmm maybe I might lodge it direct with them instead of generic responses from nordeus blaming the user...

tokenads are thiefs and top eleven allow them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Fen View Post
    Anyone else having issues with TokenAds? I must have downloaded 50 tokens worth of programmes through their ads that they have welched on giving the tokens for. I report it. They ask for evidence. I give them evidence (pictures/screenshots). They say I must have downloaded the programme from a different site (because we are all that desperate to have weather forecasts on our desktop!). Fuming with them, but even with the proof they still say no.

They are thiefs and top eleven is ok whith that . I have same iseu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12