Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I can't connect to Top Eleven for 2 days too!!!

I have to correct myself... T11 is NOT working AGAIN... how can I send you an image?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Generally speaking, it's usually something on the list Bigfoot put up. A great reference to keep in mind when that message comes up again.

I find that deleting browser and flash data usually does it. Always restarting after. On my laptop (it's tiny and has tiny memory) I have to give the local storage settings unlimited in flash.

Hope you stay connected.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-17-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Print screen, paste into an image app (like paint) save and upload

it might be shift/prt sc keys to print screen
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is it what it says on the PC...

To Cat Harrison, I tried with all browsers, Chrome, Explorer, Firefox and Safari, deleting all data and restarting two computers... The bad thing is that the game doesn't start on Pc, on iPhone and on iPad...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I can't connect to Top Eleven for 2 days too!!!-top-eleven.jpg  

This is what I meant on the laptop, I get that screen, there's a couple odd things that work for me:

Right click on that screen, set the local storage to unlimited and reload page... maybe that will help.

If you can restart your internet connection (router). We sometime have internet that doesn't resolve urls properly outside of https, this would account for your seeing it on multiple machines, maybe...

Makes sure all cookies not just cache are cleared as well..

Good luck, but you might be needing to contact support since it happens so much.

If nothing work you may need to wait for support response if it is a server down.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dear Cat, I tried all, from unlimited storage to restart wifi... yes I cleaned all data, cache, cookies, web pages...

My husban can connect his account from same devices, from the pc and from my iphone and ipad... Its a my personal problem, he is in a different server, and I'm really sad about what is happening.. It's more the time when the server is down than the time in which I can play... I wrote to support yesterday but no one is answering...

I don't know what to do...

*husband sorry

sometimes when it's on their end, they have many requests to respond to. You can update the request with further examples. Be as detailed in the request as you have been here (maybe include link to this)

it sounds like you've tried everything that can be thought on here unless someone chimes in with any other idea.

not fun, but have you uninstalled browser (save bookmarks etc) and reinstalled? Flash maybe too?

I'm out of ideas, but can totally sympathize with your plight.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sono ridicoli io nn riesco a loggare alla sera quando ho l'incontro xd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12