Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I can't connect to Top Eleven for 2 days too!!!

I can't connect to Top Eleven for 2 days too!!!

Hi everyone, I can't connect to the game for 2 days!! I've done all I can do... Loggin in from my iPhone, I tried everything, like restart the app, restart the phone, uninstall and install the app again, I've tried to connect from 2 different PC...
    Tell me how can I do, I purchased a lot of tokens, more than two hundred of €, and I have to fight for the Champions League's and Cup's semifinals... DO SOMETHING PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Do you had your iphone account associate to PC before the problems? Well, try that:

In PC (if you have the account associate):

- Clear the cache of your Internet browser (ensure you are running the latest version of your browser)
    - Update your version of Adobe Flash Player and clear Flash cache;
    - Try playing on a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer;
    - Try in another PC.

In iphone:
    - If you are currently in Top Eleven, click the Home button once to exit to the Home screen
    - Force close your app by double tapping the "Home" button on your iOS device
    - The Multi-tasking bar should appear on the bottom of the screen
    - Hold down the game app in the multi-tasking bar until the app starts to shake
    - Tap the "-" in the top left hand corner to force close the app
    - Go back to your iOS Springboard (by pressing the home button) and click on the app icon again, in order to start it.
    -Make sure you have the latest version of your app. Go to iTunes Store or Android Marketplace (Play store) to update it.
    - Hold any icon on your device until all of them start to shake; you will see an "x" next to each app that you can delete.
    - Touch the "x" of the app you want to delete. You may have to confirm the deletion and/or rate the app.
    - Re-download the app from the App Store.
    - Open the App

If the problem remains, contact the top11 support.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Done all already, and many times!!! If I had not already done all that you say I would not have written... I'm so scared, will I play again???

I've just seen from a friend's account, I've lost the first Champions League's semifinal mach, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!!

I've the same problem too. Since 2 days, I can't connect (only for a few time this morning and yesterday night, after reloaded the page 1.000 times).
    It's frustrating!

Ciao Daniele, davvero verrebbe da lanciare il telefono...! E poi ho perso la prima di champions, accidenti...

Paola

in the pc the better browser, (for me) to play the game, are chrome, and Safari...

now the question is, if you see a message when that happens?, or maybe, is that you try to go to the game, but, you are minutes waiting, and your browser can not open the game.. and time is passing.. and passing....
    something of that?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    pictures would help

but i think they all need to contact support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    in the pc the better browser, (for me) to play the game, are chrome, and Safari...
    I'm using Chrome ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    now the question is, if you see a message when that happens?, or maybe, is that you try to go to the game, but, you are minutes waiting, and your browser can not open the game.. and time is passing.. and passing....
    something of that?
    Yes it said that the server was not able to connect, maybe due to maintenance... today the game has been working correctly, but I don't know what will happen tomorrow :-(

Two days are too long for a "maintenance"... and I have loosen a match, the first Champions League's semifinal...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    pictures would help
    I made a screen print but I've lost it...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    but i think they all need to contact support
    Already done, yesterday... I'm waiting for an answer...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast