Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: schedule today is crazy

MDKII
    Noe need to bump this thread every day with just bumps. We are currently testing this feature and bumping threads for the sake of it won't make it go faster

You are welcome to offer any new feedback you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Noe need to bump this thread every day with just bumps. We are currently testing this feature and bumping threads for the sake of it won't make it go faster

You are welcome to offer any new feedback you may have.
    oh i'm sorry if bump this thread everyday, cause so tired, if we asian must be see match in 1.2.3 Am because in morning we must work..
    what the mean the bold word's sir ??

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by memer View Post
    oh i'm sorry if bump this thread everyday, cause so tired, if we asian must be see match in 1.2.3 Am because in morning we must work..
    what the mean the bold word's sir ??
    We have developed the feature that should make match times better for everyone. When we do a new feature, we first test it internally, and after it works there, we test it on only certain servers. Right now, matches in reasonable hours are available to a certain number of servers. When we're certain it works on those servers, then the update will be available to all players of the game.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

We have developed the feature that should make match times better for everyone. When we do a new feature, we first test it internally, and after it works there, we test it on only certain servers. Right now, matches in reasonable hours are available to a certain number of servers. When we're certain it works on those servers, then the update will be available to all players of the game.
    my question is, how its gonna work? are we have to change our nationality or something? because I pick Italian nationality when I create the team and had a prime time in my country in 21.00 pm.. so if I still used italian, are its gonna change too? Thank you before..
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    my question is, how its gonna work? are we have to change our nationality or something? because I pick Italian nationality when I create the team and had a prime time in my country in 21.00 pm.. so if I still used italian, are its gonna change too? Thank you before..
    It should be based on your timezone, but I'll have more info once the feature is close to release. Since it's still in testing, it's always subject to change.
    Cat Harrison and Mister Q like this.

It should be based on your timezone, but I'll have more info once the feature is close to release. Since it's still in testing, it's always subject to change.
    so cool if that's feature gonna true

thanks

The Power Of 5-3-2

I always get home schedule at 00.00-01.00. So, i will search friend have home schedule at 16.00-17.00. So, i will get schedule away match at 16.00-17.00.... it's my tricky....^_^
    Cat Harrison likes this.

If you want get good schedule at home match, you have start from begin. Sign up top eleven at 16.00-03.00. you will get home match schedule 20.00-21.00 if you sign up at 20.00-21.00. it's just my experiment. note: time is GM+7(jakarta indonesia)
    Last edited by harimansite; 12-04-2013 at 04:11 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I really hope it works out, that most people get home match times that they can at least possibly attend. That will be awesome!
    (It will ruin it for us living third shift hours but we are a tiny slice of the player base)
    Mister Q likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I really hope it works out, that most people get home match times that they can at least possibly attend. That will be awesome!
    (It will ruin it for us living third shift hours but we are a tiny slice of the player base)
    yeah if schedule normal we always see the match

The Power Of 5-3-2

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast