Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Edwin Koster

Thread: Player ratingl points.

Player ratingl points.

I have a question about the rating points, and the ability training or extra position.

Because the 40 or 50 training points that are needed, i suspected it will be calculated at the total rating points.
    But as far as i see, my players with special ability or extra position trained are getting behind with rating at the players that are not getting trained a ability or a extra position.

I not know if it should be calculated, or that it is a minor bug.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not a bug, the points used to train an extra ability or role do not count toward their overall Quality this is why it is best to only train the fastest with extras, because they can't keep their star level up otherwise.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Not a bug, the points used to train an extra ability or role do not count toward their overall Quality this is why it is best to only train the fastest with extras, because they can't keep their star level up otherwise.
    Hmmm that is terrible to read, i better stop the ability and position training.
    Gert Funck likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes! be very careful about extra role or ability. They take a lot of points, so unless you are willing to use green packs to train them extra, it can be detrimental for sure to their Quality level.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you for the answers, i started to change the training tactic, otherwise i keep on losing my stars during a season.
    But in my eyes the game would be more exciting if they would calculate it with the quality level.