Thread: Champions League Final Game Server Error

Champions League Final Game Server Error

Hello,
    this morning to 5:26 AM (European time) clock I had my Champions League Final game. When the time came and stood at the display "Soon," I was thrilled that it starts. Although already five minutes have passed, I could not in the game. This Buton (Ball) left shone not, so I could start. After repeated logins and logouts I could not help out too. Suddenly I could see that the game has already been played and I lost. I want that this game is repeated.

Hallo,
    heute Früh gegen 05:26 AM ( Europäischer Zeit )Uhr hatte ich mein Champions League Finale Spiel. Als es soweit war und an der Anzeige " Bald " stand, war ich begeistert das es Anfängt. Obwohl schon 5 Minuten schon vergangen sind konnte ich nicht in das Spiel. Dieser Buton ( Ball )links leuchtete nicht, damit ich anfangen konnte. Nach mehrmaliges Einloggen und Ausloggen konnte mir auch nicht aushelfen. Plötzlich konnte ich sehen, dass Spiel schon gespielt wurde und ich verloren habe. Ich möchte, dass dieses Spiel wiederholt wird.
    Last edited by ipdb; 01-10-2014 at 08:12 PM.

hi, it seems someone else already had this too, all i can say is better luck next time
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-starting.html
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat