Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

Can not load the game-ss-top-ii.jpgcant load game from yesterday. tried deleting cache and all other deletings. tried different browsers, tried different comuters... nothing works. what is wrong with it??????????????? i play with facebook. this is ss of where it stops loading and never ends.
    Last edited by kiki_tz; 09-09-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    cr123 likes this.

Hello !
    I have a problem to connect to T11 with Firefox.
    The game reloads again and again.. at the infinity. During this infinite reload, the URL on the adress bar become more and more longer.
    Someone can help me please ??
    cr123 likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This thread contains all the known by the Forum easy things to try. If none of these things helps, you should ask Nordeus Support for further help.

They are also on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TopElevenHelp

Email: support@nordeus.eu

I'm playing on my iPad which has worked fine but I've not been able to log in now for 3 days it says that there is a Facebook error and can't log in what can I di

I no longer work on iphone 4 game after I did the update yesterday ..how can I restore the previous version ?? I have a ios 5.1.1

I also cant play since the update on my iPad 1 running 5.1.1 I cant Update my IOS to higher version. Any chance to undo the last game Update?

i play on ipod touch 3g with ios 5.1.1 and have some problem.cleared, deleted, new install. nothing helped. second after click on app im out after that damn update i made today

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Apparently there is others with this same issue on Ios with the most recent update. It sounds like you tried most things, the only other thing I would do is make sure all settings/permissions hasn't changed,and otherwise report it to Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I invisted a lot of time today to get the app running again. I searched for older versions. Tried also an old backups but it was not there. I ruined now also 2 historys of important other game apps and lost all links there to players. Im done with the app, as long yoo dont made a fast update for us on ios 5.1.1 so would could play again

They're working on it, apparently: https://twitter.com/TopElevenHelp/st...85281265160192

TBH, if you want to blame someone, you should blame Apple. Nordeus probably fixed the issue immediately, but because of Apple's policies, they can't just publish the new version, they have to send it to Apple for review first. And that can take more than a week. They can't even let users download an older version of the app. Not saying that Nordeus didn't screw up, but if this was on Android, they would've released a fix the same day and all would be good.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast