Thread: Strikers won't score anymore

Apprentice

Strikers won't score anymore

In this season it is fully evident that nordeous changed the possibility for a striker to score... tons of actions, high ball possession but few few goals and most of them from corners or freee kick...
    Guys, please check, now the game is too unbalanced also quite unfair.
    GM

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Not all strikers score lots of goals every season bud!, I normaly get 1/4 and occasionaly 2/4, its not the game its just how it is!. or at least thats how ive always had it!,. Last season was the first out of 7 seasons I got the leading goal scorer in the league so to me its just as you where.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Not all strikers score lots of goals every season bud!, I normaly get 1/4 and occasionaly 2/4, its not the game its just how it is!. or at least thats how ive always had it!,. Last season was the first out of 7 seasons I got the leading goal scorer in the league so to me its just as you where.
    Instead I totally agree with him, I wrote a similar post. It is EVIDENT that since the recent game change, the probability to score was dramaticaly lowered and that now defensive tactics are far far stronger than offensive ones. For sure, it is not a bug, nordeus decided in this way, up to them to decide. But it is definetly clear that they DID the change.

Apprentice
    Strikers won't score anymore-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-14-um-20.56.36.jpg

seems alright. And that is just my main striker.
    I know what you mean. Last season my main goal getters were my AML and AMR. My striker still scored a lot of goals. Don't know if they really changed a thing this season. So far I can't say they have.

But if they have I hope they say something (I know it will never happen)

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Hidden programming. Don't built a team thinking only in that the ST's have to score.

The advantadge of my 4-3-3 is that I have 6 ST's 6 MC's so I can compare and see how they work, and if they are active.