Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cody Allan Taylor

Thread: Missed game - opponent did not have 11

Dreamer

Angry Missed game - opponent did not have 11

Hi guys,

One of my league's best teams either didn't bother to look at his starting 11 or simply threw the game on purpose. One of his top 11 had a suspension and he forfeited the game.

I find this extremely frustrating for two reasons.
    1. He had done a lot of work to improve his team, and I was looking forward to the match
    2. I lost out on ticket and merchandize sales, which I was really counting on to have money for a transfer today

I'm leaning toward he purposely threw the game because we are Top Eleven "friends" and I am [practically] the only one that can beat the top team in the league. He is normally a very active member as well.

This needs to be avoided. At very least, I should not lose out on the game's income. That really stinks.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I agree, to an extent... Especially about the income. But it doesn't happen very often. I wonder what would happen in RL, would the attendees get their tickets refunded?

Since your team didn't get tired or injured though, it would be a good day to play a couple friendlies (and get a little income)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Tried playing a friendly, but didn't get any income from it. It's too bad ticket price is a guessing game (no warning if you have your price too high, friendlies especially).

Certainly got in some much needed well-rounded training. I did forget during the friendly that there is not a substitute limit. Oops.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Happened to me once, I automatically got that 3-0 win, whereas I'm sure I could have beaten him 7-0 or more, and earned some cash.
    Team: Presheva FC

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah if you sub right you can even out condition on your team. Im not sure with tix price on Friendlies, I have it low so I get peoples in.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I set $1 or $2 for friendlies, gets the fans in and earns me a couple of 100k. Friendlies cant be too expensive
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I am level 11 and only last season i have increased my price to 3€, i have always full atendance, before that i had full atendance only with 2€.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!