Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cody Allan Taylor

Thread: TopEleven Google Chrome problem!

Unhappy TopEleven Google Chrome problem!

Hello guys, i have a big problem with the webpage of the game. The problem is that when the game ends to load and i'm at General Info page of my club, Top Eleven becomes very slow. So i opened the Task Manager of Chrome and this is the result:
    TopEleven Google Chrome problem!-top-eleven-problem.jpg

46 of CPU.. i thought:"It's impossible", so i opened facebook and then the Top Eleven app to see if the problem was there too, but it wasn't so. This is the Task Manager picture of Top Eleven facebook page:
    TopEleven Google Chrome problem!-top-eleven-normally.jpg

This problem appeared two days ago and the incredible thing is that i can fast scroll down and up the page, but when i try for example to change the positions of the football players i can't because it takes 1-2 minutes for each players, and it's the same for everything else. Could anyone help me?

PS: The problem is only on Google Chrome but i haven't got any program or Chrome extensions opened, and normally the game takes 2-4 of CPU.
    Last edited by //Alex\\; 07-20-2014 at 10:15 AM.

My google chrome works fine with both. This question is far too technical for me to answer though

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Mine works too. Uhm, if you tried all the normal things (deleting all browser & Flash data) maybe ask Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Mine works too. Uhm, if you tried all the normal things (deleting all browser & Flash data) maybe ask Nordeus Support
    I had a strange problem recently. Everything worked fine after I cleared the Flash data. The directions were very easy to follow. Try that first.

If that doesn't help, of course delete the cache/cookies from Google Chrome. After that try running the application in an "incognito window", this will be like running the application in a vanilla install, so if it works, re-install chrome.

Let us know if anything works.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

I've tried to clean the cookie, the cache and the Flash data, but nothing. Then i've tried to open the game in "incognito mode" but nothing and i've reinstalled chrome and installed again flash player but still nothing. I don't know why there is this problem.. 3 days ago the game runs perfectly on google chrome but something is changed 2 days ago when i opened Top Eleven to partecipate the champions match.
    This is the situation:
    Facebook Page Top Eleven Page
    Chrome V X
    Firefox V V

How is it possible that the game works on Firefox and it doesn't work on Chrome?