Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Team Performance Affected By Certain Constructions

My team is performing as it should again (I rushed the last construction before the match). So, I confirm that there is a good possibility that certain on going constructions have to do something with the strange performance.

Another possibility is floodlights. Many of the matches which my team played strangely was at night. So, it could be the floodlights (which I did not upgrade at that time).

Another possibility is something fishy from Nordeus as it seems that the team performance gets 'blocked'.

But coincidences... no.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Palace Terriers have the people in installing Sprinklers on the pitch at the moment - didn't stop them winning 4-0 in yesterday's League match. They're at home again in the Cup this evening, I'll keep an eye on their performance then. Perhaps it's just a coincidence.
    It seems that it does not matter if you are at home or away. The effect is still there as long as their is a particular construction going on (so far, I have noticed it is with stadium and grass upgrades).

You've identified 2 things that seem to occur at the same time but I'd suggest they are not related.

Not all observed 'linked' things are actually linked.

A bit like lucky pants.

PS....although my Lucky Pants do work.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    You've identified 2 things that seem to occur at the same time but I'd suggest they are not related.

Not all observed 'linked' things are actually linked.

A bit like lucky pants.

PS....although my Lucky Pants do work.
    I am not 100% sure that the constructions may be related to the poor performances, but the events constructions and bad period have happen twice at the same time and had the same duration, where the bad period stopped after the construction event was complete.
    I would describe the negative effect like this: it is as if something has lowered the team's quality by a few stars or has 'blocked' the team; the team, rated 5 stars, has a hard time against teams rated 2-3 stars.
    During these periods, I have tried to improve the squad, made changes tactically, but it seems that nothing gets the team going as it should.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-04-2015 at 02:39 PM.

Famous
    Punishing teams for construction is a bad business model because its a deterrent to buying tokens. What incentives do I have to buy tokens, if my team play worse with construction active?

Assuming Nordeus has programmed active construction equals poor play, or introduced a bug that causes it; it raises a question which can be analytical solved. If Construction equals more losses/draws, wouldn't it apply to all teams across the server or game? What are the odds that your opponents aren't doing construction when you are?

For a comparative example, What are the records of the other top teams at your level (comparing at your level isolates the different server variable)? If there teams are doing good, dominating weaker leagues, making deep champions league runs then it will mean that construction isn't causing poor play.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-04-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Punishing teams for construction is a bad business model because its a deterrent to buying tokens. What incentives do I have to buy tokens, if my team play worse with construction active?

Assuming Nordeus has programmed active construction equals poor play, or introduced a bug that causes it; it raises a question which can be analytical solved. If Construction equals more losses/draws, wouldn't it apply to all teams across the server or game? What are the odds that your opponents aren't doing construction when you are?

For a comparative example, What are the records of the other top teams at your level (comparing at your level isolates the different server variable)? If there teams are doing good, dominating weaker leagues, making deep champions league runs then it will mean that construction isn't causing poor play.
    I agree. There is good logic in what you have 'said'. But, there must some other fishy thing going on.

Famous
    From the angle of programming, I think it is unlikely that stadium construction will affect team performance.

Is it possible that finance of your team become worse when major construction has been started? Then your team may slow down in upgrading squad and pay less win bonus to the players. Can these eventually affect your team performance?

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    From the angle of programming, I think it is unlikely that stadium construction will affect team performance.

Is it possible that finance of your team become worse when major construction has been started? Then your team may slow down in upgrading squad and pay less win bonus to the players. Can these eventually affect your team performance?
    It should not be the case if the finance is deep in the green section (not even borderline).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Another possibility is floodlights. Many of the matches which my team played strangely was at night. So, it could be the floodlights (which I did not upgrade at that time).
    hmmm
    Team Performance Affected By Certain Constructions-minions-no-way.jpg
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hmmm
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minions no way.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	48955