Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: hackers

Rookie

Angry hackers

okay i think some turkish managers are hacking this simple game.
    in the previous league, one turkish manager had only 2 and 3 star player yet he won each and every game, even against all 5 star players team(me being one of them). though i narrowly beat him in second leg using his tactics, he still went on to win the title.
    it happened again with another turkish manager. he had one 6 star, three 5 star and rest all 3 star. and i have all 5 star players again and played the very same position tactic. his DR got red card in the 36 minute, so i though i will win position and win the game but instead he lost just 1% position. it got worse in the second half when he scored 2 goals in the 60th minute(yeah right). and even with three defense, i couldn't get through them while he kept on attacking which was funny because he never stopped attacking until the ended(luckily he didn't score more. most were goal kick). while my attacking was always stopped by his defense and never made it to the post.
    what the hell is going on with this game. this game is so simple, why the hell hack it. damn

Maybe they know about a flaw in the game and they are exploiting it. This game contain many flaws that affect match results. If you browse in the vent threads, you will see posts showing teams that used weird or hollow formations have beaten (or obtained a draw against) teams that used proper formations.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-10-2015 at 04:20 PM.

You are complaining about hackers; I think it is more about bugs or something fishy going on.
    I have a different problem. It seems that my team's performance is affected negatively when there is a construction going on. I have noticed that 3 times so far; so, it can't be a coincidence. I have posted a thread concerning this, but it seems that no one at Nordeus made an investigation about the matter.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-10-2015 at 04:41 PM.

Rookie
    it definitely not a bug since i don't get this funny result with other teams. just these two so far. yeah the first one had funny formation but the second guy had normal formation, same as me. 4-1-2-1-2 had to change it after the second goal. and even with red card he kept attacking non stop, always one on one with keeper but couldn't score more apart from 2 60 min goals.
    i think they found a flaw and using it as hack.
    and i wouldn't know about the construction problem since i haven't been building anything for sometime now.
    though i think the game has been hacked and is lagging full of bugs. many problems cropping up.

My team got beaten twice by a Turkish team of lower quality despite that I have used decent tactics.
    This game may be fake. I have noticed something fishy happening twice in the comments, once for each match. It seems that the results are already decided before the matches even started. The comments are there just to give you the impression that the match is being played.

I will no longer buy tokens.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-11-2015 at 06:46 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    there are no hacks for this game. construction has no affect on your players.
    nationality makes no difference.

they are good at managing their team, and as I know some people on here that do well with lower q team, I think that most likely explanation.

I do agree that match results with a red card often make no sense.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-11-2015 at 07:05 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    there are no hacks for this game. construction has no affect on your players.
    nationality makes no difference.

they are good at managing their team, and as I know some people on here that do well with lower q team, I think that most likely explanation.

I do agree that match results with a red card often make no sense.
    While there may be no hacking, there is surely a lot of flaws - flaws that make users gutted.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree 100% with Cat.
    my points are
    - there is no unbeaten team in t11 (maybe only if you have a full 8*-9* team )
    - in your level, a 5* player (or team) doesn't have the double quality of a 3* player. One has 110Q and the other 100Q (meaning 10% more)
    - sometimes a manager with a lower q team can find the right system and the players with a good form and chemistry and win the league but this is an exception. The rule is that a good q team (5* & some 6* players) with good coaching, is more rewarded during the career
    - yes there are flaws, specially games with injuries and cards and yes, luck has a part on that game as in real football too.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It seems that the results are already decided before the matches even started. The comments are there just to give you the impression that the match is being played.
    Some times I also have this impression but in many games I intervened and change the flow.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Some times I also have this impression but in many games I intervened and change the flow.
    I have intervened too and apparently this did change the flow of the game. But, there seems to be a few exceptions. There are matches where the results (especially in terms of winning or losing) did not change no matter what you do. It is as if something else is controlling your team and preventing your players from playing as they should. Some people here called it 'troll' results, but it seems that it is something else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast