hackers-los-rounds.jpg

hackers-los-rounds-2.jpg

the teams had about equal q but the flow of the game was weird
    My MC scored two goals in two min.
    Oppo ST (rather I medium performer I could say) scored 3 goals in 25 ' m
    hackers-martens.jpg

my sub, a good MC performer got 2 cards in 5' min
    hackers-jairzinho.jpg

two more cards and an injury to a player, without changing anything in my orders - normal tackling, own half pitch.
    I was watching, oppo not
    Seems to me like not a troll but a fix result with bad visualization
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-11-2015 at 07:36 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I observed things like that too - things that happened in too little time for it to be realistic. Its more like it was caused to occur by something else rather than wrong tactics or poor quality. It does not even appear to be random. Some results could be like you have just said: 'fixed result with bad visualization'.

So far, after what I have seen concerning this game, it seems that many things are just visual and do not correspond to what is actually behind or happening behind. This game may well be an illusion.

I think that it is not worth to continue spending money (and a lot a time) on such a game. What has already been spent, let it be, but no more money should be 'invested'.

I have played this game only for about one and a half season so far, and I can say that I did enjoy the experience and the knowledge gained, but all these flaws, unexplained poor performances and so on have made me gutted.

Rookie
    hackers-bandicam-2015-07-12-21-37-43-965.jpghackers-bandicam-2015-07-12-21-37-47-628.jpg

happened again with another turkish team. now i am 100% convinced it is not a bug but a real hack.

The Turkish team I have played against used an asymmetric 4-3-3 formation too.

Last edited by Tactician; 07-13-2015 at 02:25 PM.

I have noticed when a friend comes online to support you, it changes the variable in the game and I often concede a goal straight away even if I'm dominating possession. This has happened to me too many times to be coincidence.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 20
    14 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I have noticed when a friend comes online to support you, it changes the variable in the game and I often concede a goal straight away even if I'm dominating possession. This has happened to me too many times to be coincidence.

I have noticed things like that too, where it seemed that the supporter gave the team he supported a disadvantage instead of an advantage despite the increase in possession. Sometimes, it even happens with the manager.

You're all starting to lose your minds.

Lucky pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    You're all starting to lose your minds.

Lucky pants.
    Hackers causing havoc, friends sabotaging managers they came to support, Nordeus blocking team's performance. Its all going nuts in here

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that" - Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Hackers causing havoc, friends sabotaging managers they came to support, Nordeus blocking team's performance. Its all going nuts in here

(when your turn will come, you shall see)

Famous
    The server i'm on, is filled with Turkish teams. I've never encountered a suspicious team from there. The games just very popular in Turkey and I think because of this they have access to a wealth of veteran players to help them learn the game compared to managers from other places.

They're probably learning how to play T11 while they're at school, work, dinner, the beach, etc...
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-13-2015 at 04:21 PM.
    FVS0777 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast