Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: always double yellow (red)

red 2 goals. baptized as the factor of Khris the red lol

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    i don't think it happens every match for you. i just think that since it's a negative you just pull it out of your memory and forget all the other single yellow games.

and if it happens so much, get players that don't foul... start playing on easy if it's such a problem.
    Please read this thread, I posted at least three this season after making this point, and that means I have noticed it awhile before

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Apprentice
    i read a lot of your threads, all you do is complain. i'm surprised you still play by how much you complain. so it happened 4 times in a season... that's pretty normal for a real player....

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    i read a lot of your threads, all you do is complain. i'm surprised you still play by how much you complain. so it happened 4 times in a season... that's pretty normal for a real player....
    Well I guess that statement says more about your selective mind.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

It doesn't happen to me or my teams but I have noticed Gert gets this often enough to make me think wtf.

Muskrat, there is surely wrong with his case. It is far to often for it to be normal or a coincidence.

There are many hidden things in this game. These may be caused deliberately rather than just a game bug.

Earlier this season, I have complained so many times of blocked team performance but many users did not agree. They said it was a coincidence. I tell you that this game does not function like a fair game (not taking into account token buyers, time zone difference, access to more offers and so on). There are things that happen to selected users only. These users are given disadvantages as compared to others.
    I have been fighting this season with a 5 star team that functioned like a 3 star (or sometimes 4 star) team.
    Gert Funck's team is affected by excessive red cards.
    Another user had a team full of scout players that suddenly stop playing well and this lasted for quit a long time (relative to the length of a season in this game). It was as if the players were no more scout players; it was just visual.

When you will become a victim of such unfairness, then you will realize; same thing applies to others who denied or said it is just a coincidence or something else when we complained.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 04:25 PM.

I didn't get any this season, but I do change a player if he gets a yellow and its an important match, but for what u show it looks strange, its quite a lot.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    It doesn't happen to me or my teams but I have noticed Gert gets this often enough to make me think wtf.
    These things occur only on selected users. It can be deliberate (programmed) or a game bug, but it is there.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I would have agreed with OP up until yesterday, when one of my teams had an opponent straight red-carded, and today, the other team had a defender the same in the same situation ('knocked over at the edge of the penalty box'). Probably the first straight red-card for about 4 seasons, but I have had opponents straight red-carded over that period.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

My opinion after 33 seasons here (+ some 1 in 2011) is that I never seen a situation like now in the case of Gert.

I always defended that for example, the seasons with many injuries "goes for waves", some seasons + some seasons less, because by default the game select who's more vulnerable to have injuries and probably in this case, talking of how aggressive are the players during the matches the game selected something extreme and rare to see.
    I bet that next season the situation will be another.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast